Serious Poll! Why are we addicted to Yahoo answers?




Sweet Judy


I really want some serious answers, my carpet needs vacuumed, but here I sit!

I just don't get the pull yahoo answers has on all of us!

Do you think we should try to stay away for awhile, do we have a serious addiction?3



Answer
Sweet Judy,my friend,i can not say i am addicted to Yahoo,it helps me,what do i mean,i look after my wife,i shop cook clean,all the things my wife can not do any more,she has breathing problems,so i do it now,and that's just fine with me,but Yahoo is my bit of freedom,if you like,on hear i have great friends,all over the world,and i don't have too move,i love it and my friends too,so Sweet Judy that's me,now you take care my sweet friend.

P&S: Cleaning your house *or* Answering Questions ?




Punch


Ok, lets lay it out on the table...(or on the floor) I have only been on Yahoo answers for under two months and have 4600 points and three TC badges and my house looks like a bomb hit it.

Terrible, yes but a question comes to mind....

which do you prefer?

Cleaning house or answering qestions?
Laura & Fuzzy
you have me rolling on the floor, or I would be rolling if I could find it.....
the floor that is....



Answer
Ha ha ha - I'd be rolling on the floor laughing if it wasn't so overdue for a vacuuming! Sitting at the computer desk, I have my back to the disaster I call home, and not seeing it means it isn't there, right? I am leaving for vacation in just over 24 hrs. and have so much to do. But, "let me just check my email first", turns into 3 hours on Yahoo Answers. It's pitiful. It's an addiction. Especially since I found out how much I love the R&P section. People are a lot nicer there than almost anywhere else.

Or, how about this one - "Mom, when's dinner?". "Just let me finish this answer first honey". No, it's beyond pitiful, it's pathetic. But even more than all that, it's fun!!!

Sigh, I gotta go tuck in my kid now - - after I finish this one last answer, well, maybe one more . . . . .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar