Need help buying a vacuum cleaner for pet hair?




Jag


I want a vacuum cleaner that will pickup pet and human hair and not clog up. Which one of these would be the best?

http://www.amazon.com/Navigator-Upright-Bagless-Cleaner-NV22L/dp/B002IPHBNE
http://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Eraser-Dual-Cyclonic-Upright-3920/dp/B000VDQ38E
http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-WindTunnel-Self-Propelled-Pet-Hair-UH60010/dp/B001TGV3B4
http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-Remanufactured-WindTunnel-Cyclonic-U57809RM/dp/B002G9UQZC
http://www.amazon.com/Eureka-4870GZ-Smart-Vac-Upright-Vacuum/dp/B0009WRKSY

If you know of any other let me know.



Answer
I have tried many vacuum cleaners over the years even Rainbow and I keep coming back to the cheapest Bissell from wal-mart. It does a great job on pet hair and for $40 you can replace it ever couple years if you need to and still feel like you have gotten you moneys worth. I have 8 dogs and I have had the last one for 4 years now and its still going strong. Good luck.

vacuum cleaners?




212 Degree


I need an inexpenisive vacuum cleaner, however I need one that will work on pet hair and bagless preferred. Any suggestions?


Answer
I found one on Walmart website. It a dirt devil purpose for pets cyclonis upright and it cost $74.22 and it bagless.
And one I have now it dirt devil ultra vision turbo and it bagless and it $87.77. I have that it works to well. It get dirt that you don't see in your carpet at all. it comes from way bottom of the carpet which you can't see. It does so good that I wouldn't get rid of it at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar