For those SICK OF 2012 questions, come up with funniest answer to 'what will happen in 2012?'?

best vacuum cleaner in the world 2012
 on The Best Vacuum Cleaner You Need In Your Home | Best Vacuum Cleaner
best vacuum cleaner in the world 2012 image



MsAnonymou


Ok, before I had the question 'funniest answer to 'how to become a vampire', now I bring you 'come up with the funniest answer to what will happen in 2012'.

What inspired this? I'm just as sick of seeing this question appear, asked practically every 30 mins on the M&F section, so all those who feel the same way, please feel free to post your suggestion of humorous answer to any more of these questions!

For instance:
'In 2012 the world as we know it will end by being taken over by a league of Twilight and H20 fans who storm the Bastille and other historical prisons insisting that they can turn into vampires whenever they eat the magical cheese rolled down a hill by leprechauns playing bagpipes and doing the hokey pokey. The world will then know a vampire craze as never seen before and will never again be the same and thus will end as we know it. Oh, and a law will be passed that for one hour every day, every person over the age of 18 must kiss a giant squid for one hour, while wearing a tutu, regardless of sex, after which they must perform the hokey pokey.
Money will no longer be in use, an everything will need to be paid for purely in toads.

So, have fun, most creative answer gets 10 points!



Answer
Selling repaired vacuum cleaner parts door-to-door will become a very popular career. In fact, it will replace going through all the trouble of having to purchase a vacuum cleaner. No more going to Sears, having to look around, and find a damn vacuum cleaner. In 2012 more and more companies will simply have people sell you repaired vacuum cleaner parts from disposed vacuum cleaners. It's all in a bill to be passed by the US Congress and every other nation in the Western world will imitate this. Imagine that... phoning companies to send people to your door with the vacuum cleaner parts you need. You will then be able to build your dream vacuum cleaner.

Also, BILLY MAYS will return to life from the dead! He will appear on every television screen and shout...

"Billy Mays here!! Scared you didn't I? Well listen up people, you need to order some used vacuum cleaner parts! I have a whole closet full of them and I wouldn't go a day without tinkering around with them trying to construct my own vacuum cleaner!"

So anyway, THAT is what will happen in 2012. Nothing special and your lame lame new-age books didn't mention it. Gosh, all of you who went to Borders for those books on 2012 wasted so much money.

Oh and just TWO other thing will happen in 2012... Tara Gilesbie will write another fanfic and a woman who dresses up as a sexy SnowWhite will smack me every hour since I am one of those freaky people who is aroused by that kind of thng.

Enjoy your 2012.


=P

Ramadan - Stinkerbell had a field day at the car wash?




Pammie


Well today I decided Stinkerbell my camel needed a bath so I rode him to the car wash. So here we are standing in a long line waiting to go into the booth. Well Stinkerbell gets impatient and squeezes in front of a car which was next in line for the vacuum. So I put my 2 quarters in to vacuum Stinkerbell and as the flys are swarming I tickle Stinkerbell on the belly with the vacuum, he goes Arrrrr, I go tickle, tickle, tickle, he goes Arrrr Arrr Arrrr. So then we ride into the wash booth and I start to spray off Stinkerbell at which he goes Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He opens his mouth and I spray him and he goes, Arggggglllllllllllllll. He starts dancing around booth as I spray him and I have no idea why he is doing this.

Do you think Stinkerbell likes his bath?
@Phoenix, Umm Stinkerbell is a male LOL. Didnt you have a female named ploppity plop?

@Brain - Yes I remember him. LOL I loved that show. I use to be in a MASH unit btw, and we had a couple of nurses like Hot Lips too. LOLOLOLOLOL I wasnt a nurse btw, I was Patient Admin. We had pranksters also, they once turned a outhouse over with a officer in it. LOLOLOLOL I was once in a tent when a whirlwind came thru and tent blew down on me. I held on to the tent pole, yeah, like that wouldnt go up and it did a few inches, the tent sucked in and I went OH SHYT and down it came. Another time in Saudi Arabia some of us saw a Baskin Robbins Truck go across desert and we looked at each other and said, was that what I thot it was and they said yes and we all took off running after it. Got our ice cream too.
@Phoenix - Hahhahha at 1-800-rent camels. I love it.



Answer
I love your Stinkerbell stories!!

If Stinkerbell ever wants to take a bath, he should take one in the chocolate pool. That's where my camel Bob takes his bath. Stinkerbell might like it better there.

You should try it, much cheaper than the car wash.

But whenever Bob gets back from his bath, he purrs like a cat which looks weird on the streets. he stands out from all the other cars.

I left ploppity plop at home, she gets her bath tmmrw. Bob comes first because I rented him from 1800- RENT- CAMELS, but he's five days overdue so i have to wash him nice and clean and give him back tonight.

@Pam- They also have zebras there, but the last time I got a zebra was in 2009, and they looked at it and said "Omg, the end of the world is in 2012 !! ". So thats why i avoid getting zebras. too much hassle and hype.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar