is this a good Vacuume cleaner?




Antoni


i need a good upright vacuume for my apartment thats about 300sq ft
is this one reliable or should i spend a little more at walmart?

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Euroflex-Hepa-Stick-Monster-Vacuum-Refurbished/3416459/product.html



Answer
I would spend more. My guess is that vacuum will last 2 or 3 months.

If you buy a vacuum like this used, I will bet that it last you 10 years.
http://tinyurl.com/yde29la

I paid $400 for a new Windsor for my sister when she got her first house. That was in 1987. We have never put anything but bags and replacement brushes on it. It still has the original belt.

if you can't afford it now, keep it in mind after you have thrown away a few cheap vacuums.

I need a new vacuum cleaner what do you recommend?




sick of it


I have allergies and so does my toddler. What is the best vacuum for the price.


Answer
Eureka Optima. It costs around 60 dollars, has hepa filters, is easy to use and clean. It's light weight, has an adjustable handle, and tools onboard. I own 2, and I've been using the first one for almost 5 years.

The best vacuum is one you will use.

I've owned canister and upright, expensive and cheap--Electrolux, Bissell, Oreck, Hoover, etc. I have not tried a Dyson, adn I probably won't.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar