I`m looking for a upright vacuum cleaner with a bag. it must be a quiet or somewhat quiet.?




flguy48tc


the one I have now is very noisy. thanks for any info on this


Answer
Try the Sensor 12, or Sensor 15, German made HEPA vacuum cleaners that trap 99.97 per cent of all the dust/dirt it vacuums up. I bought mine at a janitorial supply store. One is 10 years old and works like new, the other is 1 year old and is left on a job site where it is used 2 hours every day. Wonderful machines. Hospitals, hotels, motels, use this vacuum extensively.

What is the best vacuum cleaner out there under 200.00 dollars?




emlopes11





Answer
I know someone who has worked in a vacuum store for 10 years and they sell central vacuum systems and Miele upright and canisters. They consider those to be some of the best line of vacuum cleaners. However, they all run over $200. If you want a vacuum cleaner buy a cheap one and just replace after it finally breaks down. If I were you, I would search ebay for a good used Miele Canister vacuum cleaner. They are cleaner and last a lot longer then your normal upright.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar