Dyson vacuum?

Q. is it worth the money? what is the best for carpet with a black cat and a new baby? and what makes it so much money?what is this new technology that Mr. Dyson came up with?


Answer
A Dyson was never in my budget. I bought a commercial Eureka from Sams Club for $140. It works better than the Dyson I tested at Sears. Imagine the kind of vacuum cleaner hotels use for dozens of hotel rooms everyday--that would have to be a very reliable machine or else businesses wouldn't bother with it. So I recommend getting a bagged vacuum cleaner used for commercial use, it's meant to last long. Baggless vacs are so messy and unhealthy to clean. I dropped rice on my berber carpet and tile, and this vacuum ate it up without kicking it all over the place.

what is the best vacuum cleaner?




lakersalex





Answer
Hello it all depends what you can afford. BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET!
It also depends which country you live in as well different brands all over the world. I am Australian and a professional cleaner with my own little business. Because of tax reasons I can claim a new vacuum every year. There is no one definite best but the more you pay the better quality you get. What you expect from a vacuum can influence you to. Whether you are hard on them or use them constantly or occasionally. Vacuums can have a bag, be bag less, cyclonic, barrel, upright, backpack, one piped through the house.
You get some really good brands under $200 because the technology has improved out of sight over the years. I wouldn't look at anything under 1400 watts. Those vacuums with variable power are good as you can do curtains and furnishings. The biggest thing owners can do for there vacuums is to look after them whatever they cost. Treat the cord properly don't yank it, change filters regularly or clean them, check bags don't try to empty them as they weaken, clean bag less vacuum according to instructions, listen to the motor for any changes. As one person said there are websites devoted to giving the best advice about any consumer products. In Australia we have the Choice website very good road tests lots of products. Hope this helped good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar