DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD VACUUM CLEANER FOR LESS THaN $100?




Nathalia C


I just moved into my first apartment and there is rug all throughout the house, I don't really know much about vacuum cleaners, but I need to get one, I want a good one but for less than $100, can someone please help me!!!


Answer
some at this web page .. .I am sure there are others out there just Google: VACUUM CLEANER FOR LESS THaN $100

Kirby vacuum cleaner?




Viktorija


An hour ago one men was in my home presenting Kirby vacuum cleaner. He said that the price is aproximately 2700$ (i think that is because it was 2270 euros) for my country ( Macedonia).
I would be gratefull if someone could tell me how much money costs in other countries and in USA and what you think about this cleaner ( they who've been using for a couple of years).
thank's
i thought it was lie!!! Especially when the man said that you can buy only from them, you can't find it in the store and you can't contact them to their office - they'll contact you when you have to give them a payment. And he said it is original product, produced in USA with his own serial number and will work for 40 years or more if you take care.



Answer
My wife one time had purchased one of those overpriced, inadequate vacuums. They are extremely heavy, attachments are difficult to use and they don't clean any better than one you can get anywhere for $100. The price he quoted you is really inflated, he probably saw you as an easy target and he wants a larger commission. Do not purchase a Kirby




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar