Good vacuum cleaner?




countrygir


I am desperately searching for a good vacuum cleaner, since I have a baby on the way. We have tried ones with bags, but it seems like every time I turned it on, there was odor, so we bought an upright bagless vac. I get so frustrated with it also, b/c it too has a bad smell when I'm vacuuming. I clean the filters regularly (which is a pain!) and empty the container. It also seems to redistribute dust back into the air, esp when I use the pull off hose attachment to get corners (dust flies out!)...I don't want to have to keep buying vacuums! I would love to have one of the higher dollar ones, but we can't really afford it at the moment. Are there any good vacuums out there for under $100 or am I just wasting my time?


Answer
It is an old saying but SO true...You Get What You Pay For. I am 44 years old and have owned just about every type of vacuum cleaner out there...literally...because after about a year or two of use, they are worthless. They lose suction, parts break, the height adjustment stops working, when I turn it on it smells like all the junk I vacuumed up the last time I used it. I have always had animals that spend some of their time indoors, so I was always buying a different/better/newer vacuum cleaner to pick up the hair and odors. I have 2 dirt devil vacs that don't work anymore and a hoover vac that is hiding in the corner. I finally broke down and forced myself to pay $400 plus dollars for a Dyson...OMG...all I can say is the Dyson is worth every penny!!! It picked up things in my carpet that I had no idea was there and I had just vacuumed with one of my Dirt Devils 6 days earlier!
Maybe you could buy it on credit and just pay monthly. Sears sells them and if you have or can get a sears card ( fairly easy ), it is worth the payments and the interest for your baby. Also, here where I live...my local Wal-Mart is selling some Dyson models now. Put it on lay-a-way?

Best Vacuum/steam cleaner?




Deplorable


I need to buy a great vacuum/steam cleaner for my home carpets. I do not want to have to take out a mortgage to buy it, either! Please help me from your own personal experience!


Answer
The best steam cleaners are the ones you rent. You can rent steam cleaners from Home supply centers (home depot, lowes', etc. for $25/day.)

The best vacuum is (IMHO) Eureka Boss SmartVac for pet hair. I love that vacuum. Before I had pets I loved my Oreck. The Oreck doesn't do a great job with pet hair, but does great at cleaning carpet and hard floors.

I bought my Oreck from www.jondon.com for $219 (shipping included.) The Eureka was $148 at Sears'.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar