Q. Hi :)
I Have Posted Loads Of Questions About This But It's Becomming Far Too Serious Before I Said That There Was Ones Everywhere Dangling From The Roofs And Big Massive Ones In My Bed Or On The Wall Well I've Seen So Many And I'm Not Joking But I Saw Another Huge One Near My Bed So I Decided To Sleep On The Coach And So I Feel Tired Now I Just Can't Get Any Sleep With This Because I Have A Huge Phobia I Doubt I Could Call An Extermintator But Basically I'm In The Uk If That Helps (: ?
I Have Posted Loads Of Questions About This But It's Becomming Far Too Serious Before I Said That There Was Ones Everywhere Dangling From The Roofs And Big Massive Ones In My Bed Or On The Wall Well I've Seen So Many And I'm Not Joking But I Saw Another Huge One Near My Bed So I Decided To Sleep On The Coach And So I Feel Tired Now I Just Can't Get Any Sleep With This Because I Have A Huge Phobia I Doubt I Could Call An Extermintator But Basically I'm In The Uk If That Helps (: ?
Answer
Usually just routine cleaning with a vacuum, and maybe some sticky
traps will keep spiders under control. keeping clutter to a minimum
helps also.
perhaps if you deal with your phobia, life will be a lot easier for you.
Usually just routine cleaning with a vacuum, and maybe some sticky
traps will keep spiders under control. keeping clutter to a minimum
helps also.
perhaps if you deal with your phobia, life will be a lot easier for you.
is this considered glitter?
janie
I bought 7 bags of it to put on the tables for a graduation party and lost the receipt and it is a big part in making the decorations I planned look better and very needed.Just found out glitter is not allowed at the hall we rented but I want to use it so as not to ruin the decorations and party--.we are bringing a vacuum in case any gets on the floor
Please advise and tell me if this shiny confetti is considered glitter or not
it is this kind of stuff
http://www.factorycard.com/category/shop+by+occasion/graduation/decorations.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=9
is this glitter or do they just mean this stuff
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dglitter%2Bshakers%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26fr%3Dytff1-&w=125&h=94&imgurl=www.artastik.co.uk%2Fcontents%2Fmedia%2Ft_250g%2520glitter.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.artastik.co.uk%2Fcontents%2Fen-us%2Fd8.html&size=4k&name=t+250g+glitter+j...&p=glitter+shakers&oid=dc85008531f6b21c&fr2=&no=13&tt=80&sigr=11gfe8rhk&sigi=11movpff1&sigb=12qhqdppv
are they the same?
Answer
They are different; the one you bought is called confetti. You should be allowed to use it! As long as you are careful to clean it up, either way, I do not see how it will be a big deal. Have fun at the party!!
They are different; the one you bought is called confetti. You should be allowed to use it! As long as you are careful to clean it up, either way, I do not see how it will be a big deal. Have fun at the party!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar