curmudgeon
For wall to wall carpets. Thanks.
Answer
One of Bissell's models is now a good model to have under a hundred dollars if you go read the reviews in Amazon you will find the best vacuum there for under a hundred dollars, I currently own a Panasonic upright which has been the best vacuum but however was not under a hundred dollars even though I haggled the price down to a one hundred and ten dollars down from about one hundred twenty five at the time but it sure is good on power and will pick up dog/cat hair easily you can actually hear it picking up all the dirt and it is easily maneuvered around the house is light and pretty quiet you could try looking for a Panasonic I would suggest that one as well Good Luck !
One of Bissell's models is now a good model to have under a hundred dollars if you go read the reviews in Amazon you will find the best vacuum there for under a hundred dollars, I currently own a Panasonic upright which has been the best vacuum but however was not under a hundred dollars even though I haggled the price down to a one hundred and ten dollars down from about one hundred twenty five at the time but it sure is good on power and will pick up dog/cat hair easily you can actually hear it picking up all the dirt and it is easily maneuvered around the house is light and pretty quiet you could try looking for a Panasonic I would suggest that one as well Good Luck !
vacuum cleaner under 100 dollars?
ice9
Which is the best and reliable vacuum cleaner (bagless) under 100 bucks?
Answer
I love my Dirt Devil Dynamite. It's a small upright. About $30
I love my Dirt Devil Dynamite. It's a small upright. About $30
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar