Bobby H
I am planning to buy a moderately priced vacuum cleaner at a target/walmart etc. This will be my first vacuum cleaner of my own and was hoping someone could recommend me a brand that makes moderately priced vacuum cleaners
Answer
I can't offer you a brand - just watch out! They have such crappy vacuum cleaners out there!! They are overpriced and have no suction. It's amazing what garbage they sell.
Best thing to do is get on Amazon.com - they sell everything. Go to vacuum cleaners and read the reviews of those who have bought the machines.
And when you go to the store, make sure you plug a machine in and run it - listen to it - make sure the motor sounds competent (not screaming) - and make sure it has some suction. Any vacuum cleaner will pick up the bowling ball (that's a common sales pitch) if you form a good seal against the bowling ball - so don't be fooled by that one. And remember - all the machines in the stores will have new bags - so that's the best suction they'll ever have.
Be careful. The entire industry seems to have gone to hell.
I can't offer you a brand - just watch out! They have such crappy vacuum cleaners out there!! They are overpriced and have no suction. It's amazing what garbage they sell.
Best thing to do is get on Amazon.com - they sell everything. Go to vacuum cleaners and read the reviews of those who have bought the machines.
And when you go to the store, make sure you plug a machine in and run it - listen to it - make sure the motor sounds competent (not screaming) - and make sure it has some suction. Any vacuum cleaner will pick up the bowling ball (that's a common sales pitch) if you form a good seal against the bowling ball - so don't be fooled by that one. And remember - all the machines in the stores will have new bags - so that's the best suction they'll ever have.
Be careful. The entire industry seems to have gone to hell.
Does anyone here have the Shark brand vacuum cleaner?
yahooey
The one that is supposed to have no loss of suction like the Dyson. I need a new vacuum pretty bad, and was hoping to get a nice one at a reasonable price. Do you have any other recommendations? I figure there are a lot of parents here who vacuum kids messes...which vacuum is best?
Answer
I like to buy vacuums on the cheap. I paid $40 for a small Eureka pictured here... http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2007/234/8/1187791072-11489_full.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.viewpoints.com/Eureka-Vacuum-Optima-Lightweight-Bagless-Upright-Vacuum-431A-review-c9723&usg=___Vac6rqH4VFsl4yBrfXfNxVe99Q=&h=380&w=380&sz=12&hl=fr&start=3&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=MAgM0dDDiM9l1M:&tbnh=123&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deureka%2Bvacuum%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dfr%26newwindow%3D1%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1 To replace a $600 vacuum that lasted me only 13 months...a month past the warranty.
The cheap one lasted me for 4 years before the wheels fell off, but it sucked like the day I bought it, wonderfully. I went and bought another just like it.
Pros to it and the reasons I will buy it whenever I need a vacuum as long as I can find it...
No bag
No belts to break
Extremely lightweight and perfect for stairs (with the use of an extension cord)
The handle can be raised and lowered, pair that with the weight of it and a 4 year old can vacuum....or a much taller person..say...a husband?
Works on everything from shaggy carpet to bare floors.
I have 2 kids, 2 long haired cats, a dog and birds (it picks up feathers, seed, fur, you name it).
I like to buy vacuums on the cheap. I paid $40 for a small Eureka pictured here... http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2007/234/8/1187791072-11489_full.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.viewpoints.com/Eureka-Vacuum-Optima-Lightweight-Bagless-Upright-Vacuum-431A-review-c9723&usg=___Vac6rqH4VFsl4yBrfXfNxVe99Q=&h=380&w=380&sz=12&hl=fr&start=3&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=MAgM0dDDiM9l1M:&tbnh=123&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deureka%2Bvacuum%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dfr%26newwindow%3D1%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1 To replace a $600 vacuum that lasted me only 13 months...a month past the warranty.
The cheap one lasted me for 4 years before the wheels fell off, but it sucked like the day I bought it, wonderfully. I went and bought another just like it.
Pros to it and the reasons I will buy it whenever I need a vacuum as long as I can find it...
No bag
No belts to break
Extremely lightweight and perfect for stairs (with the use of an extension cord)
The handle can be raised and lowered, pair that with the weight of it and a 4 year old can vacuum....or a much taller person..say...a husband?
Works on everything from shaggy carpet to bare floors.
I have 2 kids, 2 long haired cats, a dog and birds (it picks up feathers, seed, fur, you name it).
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar