Laurie
With four indoor cats, removing cat from carpets and furniture can be quite a job. Okay fellow cat lovers. what vacuum has proved to be the best and easiest to do the job most thoroughly? I'm shopping for a new vacuum and want one that is easy to use, especially when adding the extension wands accessories for furniture cleaning.
Answer
I do not recomend Bissells for anything application that will be picking up hair. The filters get clogged fast and the attachments aren't the greatest. Go for a higher end Eureka. the cheap stuff is just that.
I do not recomend Bissells for anything application that will be picking up hair. The filters get clogged fast and the attachments aren't the greatest. Go for a higher end Eureka. the cheap stuff is just that.
I need to find a good vacuum cleaner for cat hair?
Kikki239 m
Please and thank-you...
Answer
Dyson
No vacuum cleaner worked very well until I got a Dyson and it gets all the cat hair. They are expensive but well worth it.
Dyson
No vacuum cleaner worked very well until I got a Dyson and it gets all the cat hair. They are expensive but well worth it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar