What kind of bathroom exhaust fan should I get?

best vacuum cleaner quiet
 on P3 P4920 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review |
best vacuum cleaner quiet image



nc


I currently have some "builder's grade" Broan exhaust fans in my bathroom. Over the last 5 years or so they have gotten REALLY noisy. It looks like it would be a huge pain in the butt to clean them -- the vacuum cleaner nozzle doesn't fit to clean it.

Anyway, Broan sells a kit to swap out the noisy fan (& motor). Are these worth it? And what do I need to look out for in terms of them fitting my existing fan housing? Also, I'm up for any other suggestions regarding quieting these fans. . .

Thanks!



Answer
Yes, buy the Broan kit. They are worth the money and for the ease of installation.

Is the Brother LX-3125 a quiet sewing machine?




Choxo


On a scale of 1-10, 1 being as quiet as a mouse, and 10 being as loud as a vacuum cleaner.


Answer
It is a 5. If you needle and bobbin are lined up it may be a 4




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar