best vacuum cleaner $100 image
Clown
I can't seem to be comfortable in bed without my iPod playing a loop of Vacuum cleaner sounds
Does anyone else do this or is it just me?
Answer
it is 100% normal. some sounds sooth us. my child will fall asleep if i vacuum at night or in a car with loud base. it is a noise we can listen to on a steady bases. whatever works for you do it. nothing beats a good sleep
it is 100% normal. some sounds sooth us. my child will fall asleep if i vacuum at night or in a car with loud base. it is a noise we can listen to on a steady bases. whatever works for you do it. nothing beats a good sleep
Is getting a steam vacuum advisable?
goelshek
I just moved into a new apt and need a vacuum cleaner. Am a student, so on budget (~$100). Are steam vacs any good? Do they leave the carpet wet after use? Do I need to vacuum the carpet with a regular vac first? I don't intend on using vacs for hard surface, just carpets. Should I stick with just a regular vac? Any advice is appreciated.
Answer
I would stick with a regular vac if I were you. You don't want to wet you carpets every single time they just need vacuuming. If it needs cleaned see if the apt. manager will have it done or rent a machine for the day. Good Luck ! =)
I would stick with a regular vac if I were you. You don't want to wet you carpets every single time they just need vacuuming. If it needs cleaned see if the apt. manager will have it done or rent a machine for the day. Good Luck ! =)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar