What is the best vacuum cleaner for getting up dog hair?

best vacuum cleaner with dogs
 on Miele Vacuum Cleaner Parts Canada
best vacuum cleaner with dogs image



T J


We have 5 dogs, and some carpeted areas. We have spent more money on vacuums than I care to admit. Oddly enough, the best one is this 15+ year old Eureka canister vacuum that we still have.

What have you found the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair to be? I don't really want to spend $600 on a Kirby, but I'm open to spending something as long as I get a machine that really, uh, sucks.



Answer
The vacuum we use is Dyson "The Animal". We have 2 cats and 1 big dog, and it makes our carpet look brand new when we vacuum. Only downside, it is about $600.00

How do you remove the dog smell from a vacuum cleaner?




Sharon


I have an older Kirby vacuum cleaner (upright with bag). When I have had dogs since I have owned the vacuum. When I use the vacuum it puts out a strong smell into the air of a dog that needs a bath. (I used a shop vac on the same floor and didn't get any smell. So it's not the rug, it's the vacuum). Anyone know how to remove the smell?


Answer
Sprinkle some carpet fresh on the carpet once in awhile and vacuum it up. Start with a clean bag.:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar