What vacuum cleaner should i buy?

best vacuum cleaner shark
 on ... Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner From Shark - Best Vacuum Reviews
best vacuum cleaner shark image



Mahdieh K


I am leaving in a town house fully carpeted one. I really need a good vacuum cleaner which clean my carpets deeply and does not be expensive. can any body help me?


Answer
You should buy the Shark online...I got the shark vacuum and they gave me a Shark steamer for free. Shark is really good, you should also check out Oreck...they're awesome too.

shark model LA400 lift around canister vacuum cleaner?




Pat


if the shark model LA400 lift around canister vacuum cleaner is 220v that you can plug also to220v.


Answer
I'm not sure where you read 220 volts, but if it says 220 volts on your vacuum then yes it should be safe, but only if it comes with a plug on the cord that can fit into a 220 outlet like your stove or clothes dryer. I'm assuming you live in Canada or the USA of course.
In short, if it can plug into a 220 outlet where you live, and if the voltage on the vacuum calls for 220 volts then yes it is fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar