cheap vacuum cleaner parts image
Jamie
I have a small Hoover 12 amp w/power brush. Even using the extension hose won't help. I can clean any other part of my carpets. Any suggestions as to what kind of a vacuum cleaner I can get without blowing my budget to kingdom come? As far as categories are concerned, Household is as close as I can come. Pets & Cats which has been suggested doesn't really point to much about picking up sand, the main ingredient in kitty litter.
Answer
I have the Dyson DC04 (pet). It certainly does the job litter wise and it's scarey how many cat hairs it lifts too.
I got mine reconditioned from the local Dyson shop (£70 cheaper than the new model). Have had it about 5 years and it's only now it needs new filters.
I have the Dyson DC04 (pet). It certainly does the job litter wise and it's scarey how many cat hairs it lifts too.
I got mine reconditioned from the local Dyson shop (£70 cheaper than the new model). Have had it about 5 years and it's only now it needs new filters.
I need some kind of hollow rubber tubing for a prop - what can I use?
Duskie
I'm making a prop and I need some kind of flexible tubing - about as thick as the cord from a vacuum cleaner.
It needs to be hollow because I'm gonna run bending wires through it. I only need about 2 feet. What can I use that is cheap and easy to cut?
Answer
auto vacuum tube or windshield washertube can be picked up at parts shop any length cheap
auto vacuum tube or windshield washertube can be picked up at parts shop any length cheap
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar