buy vacuum cleaner india image
Lake Lover
Buy Blue - Buy American for a change. Keep America Strong.
What are you doing to help?
Answer
YES! We are financing the greatest war machine ever known, a country that executes people and sells their organs, hair and collagen. I do not blame the oppressed people of China, I blame the communist government, whose appetite was only whet by Hong Kong and now enviously stare at Taiwan as a "stepping stone across the Pacific" (to qoute one of their generals). But I fear it's too late, we have cut up teh industrial ginat that helped us win two world wars and teh cold war, and sold it for scrap to China, on the plus side we produce less pollution when our factories close, the bad news is countries like India and China will produce more "greenhouse gas" than we eliminate by following the Kyoto plan, and China has stated they have no intention of limiting their growth or pollution. And with teh world's largest and most modern air force (our average equipment is older than those operating it), largest navy and tank armada, presumably to prevent a invasion of tourists? Add to that the commercial air and merchant marine fleet easily used for logistical support, and the strategic port and waterways they dominate, like the Panama Canal, and they will dictate the terms as we are becoming a raw good exporting colony without the know how to change a spark plug or fix a vacuum cleaner, let alone build one. The theory practiced by both parties, dems and reps, is that the policy of financial engagement will make us too valuable as a trade partner toc ommence hostilities, but this will only last until they have better trade partners elsewhere, and like Walmart, (oh yeah, Hillary was a board director, I forgot that detail) put all competitors out of business here in the USA. It's not enviromentally friendly to ship raw goods across an ocean, manufacture them with dirty coal powered plants, and ship them back. Besides, if no one here has manufacturing jobs, who will pay the taxes to support the government workers? Most of our landfills are being filled with plastic goods and packaging from China. Local grown produce, local made products mean local wealth paying local taxes and money invested in the local economy, and to suggest anyone party is benefitting more from illegal alien workers or the trade deficit with China is false, the politicians listen to the money, with that they influence voters. It will take a real grass roots movement to overcome the spin and control of the news media, we can't let whatever party we support brush off the blame on the other party, ALL Americans must hold ALL politicians responsible and demand change or keep voting out incumbants at every election until they listen. To help, I buy locally made as much as possible, burn firewood I cut, and grow as much of my own fruits and vegs as I can, which if you want to be sure you eat in the future is advisable to look into.
YES! We are financing the greatest war machine ever known, a country that executes people and sells their organs, hair and collagen. I do not blame the oppressed people of China, I blame the communist government, whose appetite was only whet by Hong Kong and now enviously stare at Taiwan as a "stepping stone across the Pacific" (to qoute one of their generals). But I fear it's too late, we have cut up teh industrial ginat that helped us win two world wars and teh cold war, and sold it for scrap to China, on the plus side we produce less pollution when our factories close, the bad news is countries like India and China will produce more "greenhouse gas" than we eliminate by following the Kyoto plan, and China has stated they have no intention of limiting their growth or pollution. And with teh world's largest and most modern air force (our average equipment is older than those operating it), largest navy and tank armada, presumably to prevent a invasion of tourists? Add to that the commercial air and merchant marine fleet easily used for logistical support, and the strategic port and waterways they dominate, like the Panama Canal, and they will dictate the terms as we are becoming a raw good exporting colony without the know how to change a spark plug or fix a vacuum cleaner, let alone build one. The theory practiced by both parties, dems and reps, is that the policy of financial engagement will make us too valuable as a trade partner toc ommence hostilities, but this will only last until they have better trade partners elsewhere, and like Walmart, (oh yeah, Hillary was a board director, I forgot that detail) put all competitors out of business here in the USA. It's not enviromentally friendly to ship raw goods across an ocean, manufacture them with dirty coal powered plants, and ship them back. Besides, if no one here has manufacturing jobs, who will pay the taxes to support the government workers? Most of our landfills are being filled with plastic goods and packaging from China. Local grown produce, local made products mean local wealth paying local taxes and money invested in the local economy, and to suggest anyone party is benefitting more from illegal alien workers or the trade deficit with China is false, the politicians listen to the money, with that they influence voters. It will take a real grass roots movement to overcome the spin and control of the news media, we can't let whatever party we support brush off the blame on the other party, ALL Americans must hold ALL politicians responsible and demand change or keep voting out incumbants at every election until they listen. To help, I buy locally made as much as possible, burn firewood I cut, and grow as much of my own fruits and vegs as I can, which if you want to be sure you eat in the future is advisable to look into.
Home infested with wax worms(in crawl space b/w 1st-2nd floors). How do I get rid of? Harmful to people?
pau62002
Answer
Worms in Walls?
A woman was visiting a home with termites. She got sick from chemicals in this place and a friend brought her an Alpine Ozone machine, the type which has positive and negative ions and radio waves to carry the ozone through walls and everything else, except for metal.
She noticed that the termites' "saw dust" got less and less and finally, when she vacuumed it, there was no new one. The termites were gone.
Creatures who live in dark, un-aired spaces do not like ozone. I believe that with an ozone machine like this you may be able to clean out all your walls.
What I would do:
I would remove pets, people and plants form the house, then treat the house with ozone for may be three days, placing the device high up, e.g. on a ladder, changing the direction of the device so that all walls would be treated directly. This should do it!
I would remove all clothing with elastic fabrics of any kind, they seem to wear out from ozone. I found them to be safe in metal containers or in the trunk of a car.
You may be able to rent a machine through an ad in the paper, or if possible, you may want to buy one.
Here some sites you may want to check out
1) eBay: LIVING AIR ALPINE OZONE AIR PURIFICATION MACHINE/SYSTEM ...Find LIVING AIR ALPINE OZONE AIR PURIFICATION MACHINE SYSTEM in the Consumer Electronics , Gadgets Other Electronics , Air Purifiers , Ozone category on ...
cgi.ebay.com/ LIVING-AIR-ALPINE-OZONE-AIR-PURIFICATION-MACHINE-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ9727249334QQcategoryZ41389Q... -
2) Alpine Air Purifiers - Ozone Generator Ozone generation by Alpine air purifiers. ... conditions of any kind or that sensors in the machines control the ozone levels in indoor spaces (5-7). ...
www.allergyconsumerreview.com/airpurifiers-ozone.html
I found these machines to be awesome and effective, yet, I would not use the one with radio waves on a daily basis, just for cleaning all spaces.
Much success, cordially, India.Magica
Worms in Walls?
A woman was visiting a home with termites. She got sick from chemicals in this place and a friend brought her an Alpine Ozone machine, the type which has positive and negative ions and radio waves to carry the ozone through walls and everything else, except for metal.
She noticed that the termites' "saw dust" got less and less and finally, when she vacuumed it, there was no new one. The termites were gone.
Creatures who live in dark, un-aired spaces do not like ozone. I believe that with an ozone machine like this you may be able to clean out all your walls.
What I would do:
I would remove pets, people and plants form the house, then treat the house with ozone for may be three days, placing the device high up, e.g. on a ladder, changing the direction of the device so that all walls would be treated directly. This should do it!
I would remove all clothing with elastic fabrics of any kind, they seem to wear out from ozone. I found them to be safe in metal containers or in the trunk of a car.
You may be able to rent a machine through an ad in the paper, or if possible, you may want to buy one.
Here some sites you may want to check out
1) eBay: LIVING AIR ALPINE OZONE AIR PURIFICATION MACHINE/SYSTEM ...Find LIVING AIR ALPINE OZONE AIR PURIFICATION MACHINE SYSTEM in the Consumer Electronics , Gadgets Other Electronics , Air Purifiers , Ozone category on ...
cgi.ebay.com/ LIVING-AIR-ALPINE-OZONE-AIR-PURIFICATION-MACHINE-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ9727249334QQcategoryZ41389Q... -
2) Alpine Air Purifiers - Ozone Generator Ozone generation by Alpine air purifiers. ... conditions of any kind or that sensors in the machines control the ozone levels in indoor spaces (5-7). ...
www.allergyconsumerreview.com/airpurifiers-ozone.html
I found these machines to be awesome and effective, yet, I would not use the one with radio waves on a daily basis, just for cleaning all spaces.
Much success, cordially, India.Magica
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar