best vacuum cleaner bare floors image
John C
I have a dark hardwood floor in my house that is old. A standard rug vacuum cleaner on a "bare floor" setting was used to clean it, however, the rotating brushes left indentations in the floor. What is the best way to fix this?
Answer
Sand and refinish it. The only way to fix marks like this. And do not use an orbital sander. It will leave swirl marks when it comes to the staining of the wood. GL
Sand and refinish it. The only way to fix marks like this. And do not use an orbital sander. It will leave swirl marks when it comes to the staining of the wood. GL
what is the best way to clean bare floor? what vacuum cleaner is best for the wood floor and /or carpet?
cc
Usually I like to use a damp towel to clean the floor because vacuum cleaner is too heavy and too noisy to me. Any good ways to clean the floors? Thanks.
Answer
I use a swiffer sweeper (the battery operated one) to get the dust, pet hair, ect... I works great. Then I use the swiffer wet jet. Beats lugging around a mop & bucket and dries much more quickly.
I use a swiffer sweeper (the battery operated one) to get the dust, pet hair, ect... I works great. Then I use the swiffer wet jet. Beats lugging around a mop & bucket and dries much more quickly.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar