What is a good vacuum for picking up pet hair?




Fallon


I just got a long haired, furry dog. I'm looking to purchase a new vacuum that will be good for getting his fur off the furniture and floors. I looked into the Dyson animal models, but read in many reviews, that they don't work well on surfaces other than carpeting. My whole house is tile and hardwood floor so other than the upholstery, that probably won't help. Any one have other suggestions?


Answer
Hi there,

The Dyson range features models designed to meet the cleaning needs of every home, including those with a mixture of floor surfaces. If you're considering a Dyson cleaner, you might like to take a look at our website to read reviews written by Dyson owners. You can also filter the range to identify the models most suited to your individual requirements:

http://www.dyson.com/store/hmc.asp

Our Animal models are equipped with dusting tools engineered for effective removal of pet hair from carpeting, furniture and the car. The Animal range includes a selection of full-size and compact upright and canister machines:

http://www.dyson.com/vacuums/pets/


If you have further queries about the suitability of Dyson cleaners for your home, please email askdysonUS@dyson.com so we can assist you.

Kind regards,

Jack
Dyson Customer Service

I want to purchase a new vacuum cleaner. I want to go bagless. What are some good brands?




scanjet


I essentially am looking for a carpet/floor upright vaccum cleaner. I was looking around in stores and found a lot of choice however. I notieced the following things about various brands.

1. Bissell = Seems to be the cheapest and offers more features for it's price but looks kind of flimsy. Is this a good brand. Offers 1 yr warranty.

2. Dirt devel = Cost a little more and looks better. Offers 2 yr warranty?

3. Hoover = I know this is a well known brand but all I was able to see was the steamvacs. My mom had one and it's about 4 yrs old. Its very good still cleans up.

Also I noticed Canaster Vacuum cleaners. What are the advantages of these? What is the purpose of having a canaster? I just don't want to get a habbit of purchasing a vacuum every 1 year because it breaks....



Answer
About canister vacs: Canisters are great at cleaning hardwood floors, drapes and hard to reach spots. Most canisters also come with an assortment of tools and attachments for special cleaning jobs. Some may find it awkward because you pull the vacuum from behind.

If you don't want to replace your vacuum every year, go with a Dyson. It is the best purchase you will ever make. I spent hours looking in stores for the perfect vacuum and ended up finding just what I needed, the dyson dc15 animal, online (MUCH lower prices and better info) The suction never wears out, so you won't need to replace it. It is great at getting up hair and for people with allergies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar