Best upright, bag vacuum cleaner? Easy to remove roller?




iquestionr


I have very long hair that sheds a lot. I have had two vacuum cleaners die on me in four years because the roller gets messed up from all the hair that winds around it. Anyone have any ideas of a good, upright, bag vacuum clean that has a roller that's easy to remove so I can clean it after every use?


Answer
I too have very long hair (to the bottom of my back). Most people will tell you that Dyson makes the best vacuum, but I owned a Dyson for 3 weeks, and I hated it. The parts felt cheap and flimsy and I couldn't get under furniture with it. I ended up with a commercial version (Windsor Flexamatic-- http://www.windsorind.com/products/index... ) of the Sebo Felix http://youtube.com/watch?v=-AdZfIKnGwo . I love this vacuum. The Sebo is almost $600 but I only paid $300 for the Flexamatic (and it's even more heavy duty..go figure). I've owned her for almost 6 years, run her nearly every day and have never had a problem. I have had to replace the brush once, but it pops out very easily for cleaning and changing. All you have to do is push a button, twist the edge off and it slides right out. And every time I change the filters and bag, it's like having a brand new machine. My vacuum has done all the things that I saw claimed by Dyson. It never loses suction and it can maneuver anywhere.

Vacuum Cleaner?




elynnsurve


Help me find a new vacuum cleaner, please. Here's my wish list: Under $200
Upright - bag or bag less???
Retractable long cord
With attachments
Great suction
Adjusts for different carpet/flooring levels
Can get under some furniture
Does not fall over easily
3-5 year warranty
Not too gigantic
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Oh, I do have 3 long-hair Persian/Himalayan cats.
And if it has any filters, it would be cool if they were rinse able/washable - not having to spend money to constantly replace filters would be very good.



Answer
I have a Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum, 6596 and I LOVE IT! It's an inexpensive vacuum that WalMart sells for $69. I have had mine for 5 years now ans still going strong. The suction is strong so that if you have pets [I have 3 cats] it will gross you out to see the gunk it pulls out of the carpet. It's easy to use and a breeze to put together [only 2 screws].

I have had a Hoover bagless and a Eureka and this Bissell leaves them in the dust. The Eureka was the worst vacuum I had ever used. I was looking at the Dirt Devil before I bought the Bissell when another customer came up to me to discourage me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar