What is best vacuum cleaner for tile floors?




Lisa M


I am looking for a vacuum to leave in the finished basement of our ranch home, which is completely tile. It has light colored grout and we have 2 cats. I want something that will really 'suck' up everything, from tiny dirt and cat hair, to everything else. I have a bad back, so anything to make the process go quicker and be more efficient is great - if i could i would love to sweep and 'hand wash' the floors - but that is not an option - so I need a great machine to do the job just as well. (Our upstairs also needs a new vacuum - about 1/2 tile flooring and half carpet - so recommendations there too are appreciated.) Thank you!


Answer
I collect vacuums and have over 20 machines. I'd think you'd like a Hoover Floormate. It vacuums and washes your floor. It's also very powerful.

Heres the machine I have.

http://www.hoover.com/product.aspx?model=H3000&ds=false

P.S I even got this vacuum used and it still works!

cleaning laminate tile floors?




Sarah


We have laminate tile floor at my in laws basement and it is impossible to get it clean.

You can't sweep or vacuum because it just pushed the dust around, (sweeping is better than vacuum it tho) and when you try to swiffer it afterwards it just collects the spare dust making it wet, which the swiffer wont pick up.
The only way I can see cleaning it efficently is by hand but it's a 3000 ft basement.

Any ideas?



Answer
Hi,

If you are going to clean it by hand, I would try a Magic Eraser cleaning pad and plain water to clean the floor. Another little more expensive option is to use a Steam Floor Mop to clean the floor. Haan, Oreck and Bissell all make good quality Steam Floor Mops. The investment is not too much and it can be used on all your hard floors throughout your home. Steam floor mops are a great way to clean the floors and they really do work.

I have been in the cleaning business for over 30 years and there are many ways to clean floors. I recently discovered a website that is dedicated to clean floors. The site to my surprised was free and after spending some time reviewing the site, I discovered that the site was accurate with its information. I would recommend checking this website out for cleaning all floors including laminate, wood, tile, stone, concrete, marble,ceramic, grout, vinyl, etc. The link is as follows, it is worth the visit and will guide you to how to clean all the floors in a home or a commercial building. Good Luck. http://www.keepingfloorsclean.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar