bluevivid7
Does anyone know of a great small bagless upright vacuum cleaner that keeps it's suction after many uses? I've been through like 3 of them and they all suck. I use it only on my area rugs as I have hardwood and ceramic tiles. I just bought a Shark Euro upright and when I first used it, it was great. The suction was super strong and now after haivng it a few weeks the suction is gone. There are no clogs either. Before this one I bought a Hoover cordless one and it really sucks the bag. When you are done cleaning and you lift up the vacuum all the dirt comes flying out from the bottom that it didn't pick up. So I am looking for an upright small vaccum that holds it's suction and doesn't cost a fortune but works great. Anyone know of one on the market that works well?
Sorry, I meant best upright STICK bagless vacuum cleaner.
Answer
The Ergo Rapido works surprisingly well. It uses a series of screens to catch the debris, no bags. It stores on a charging station so it's always ready to go. Best of all, the Rapido is a w-in-1 vacuum, it is a handheld as well as a stick, for when you need to do some quick above floor cleaning. Just release the handvac from the stick/floor attachment and away you go. The one I've used is several years old and is used several times a night to maintain the carpeted lobby of a live performance theater. The lobby is around 1000 square feet in area, and the Rapido does it easily on a single charge.
The Ergo Rapido works surprisingly well. It uses a series of screens to catch the debris, no bags. It stores on a charging station so it's always ready to go. Best of all, the Rapido is a w-in-1 vacuum, it is a handheld as well as a stick, for when you need to do some quick above floor cleaning. Just release the handvac from the stick/floor attachment and away you go. The one I've used is several years old and is used several times a night to maintain the carpeted lobby of a live performance theater. The lobby is around 1000 square feet in area, and the Rapido does it easily on a single charge.
Favorite/Best Inexpensive Vacuum Cleaner?
TD
Looking for a new vacuum cleaner for our new house. Looking under the $150 price range and would like a bag free unit. We have 2 cats, so something with good hair removal would be great.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thank you.
Answer
You're not going to get much of a vacuum for $150. The only ones that I'd recommend in that range would be the Bissell CleanView or a Shark Navigator.
Bissell CleanViewhttp://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/bissell-cleanview.html
Shark Navigatorhttp://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
Shark Lift-Awayhttp://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator-lift-away.html
You're not going to get much of a vacuum for $150. The only ones that I'd recommend in that range would be the Bissell CleanView or a Shark Navigator.
Bissell CleanViewhttp://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/bissell-cleanview.html
Shark Navigatorhttp://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
Shark Lift-Awayhttp://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator-lift-away.html
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar