Cheap place to buy Hoover UH30010COM Platinum Lightweight Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner?




doluit


Where can I find a great deal online for Hoover UH30010COM Platinum Lightweight Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner


Answer
$298.72
97 Cent Shipping
Hoover Platinum Bagged Upright Vacuum

The Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright (UH30010COM) offer Platinum Level cleaning through Hoover's patented WindTunnel Technology. Weighing less than 12 pounds, this lightweight upright also has a self-sealing HEPA bag that prevents dirt puffs from escaping back into your clean room. Also included is a Portable Canister Vacuum with onboard tools for your entire floor to ceiling cleaning needs. This powerful duo is sure to help you achieve the deep clean that you desire.


* Hoover's Patented WindTunnel Technology removes more dirt from carpet than other lightweight bagged uprights (per ASTM Test Method F608)
* Portable Canister Vacuum included for floor to ceiling cleaning
* Weighs less than 12 pounds for easy transport
* Extra long 35 foot cord gives you the freedom to continue cleaning longer
* Intuitive Power Controls located in the handle for easy operation
* Self-Sealing HEPA Bag prevents dirt puffs from escaping back into your clean room
* Check Bag Indicator illuminates when the bag needs changed
* Portable Canister features a full set of on-board tools: 2-in-1 Tool, Crevice Tool, and Bare Floor brush. It also features a detachable shoulder strap to help you move the canister from room to room.
* Best in Class 6 Year Warranty

Color: N/A
Power Output Watts: N/A
Power: N/A
Model No.: UH30010COM
Shipping Weight (in pounds): 20.0
Product in Inches (L x W x H): 9.75 x 13.5 x 44.87
Assembled in Country of Origin: USA and/or Imported
Origin of Components: USA and/or Imported
Wal-Mart No.: 001591047

Best Vacuum cleaner for the money?




quayz12u





Answer
Hey I will say alwayys go for a bagless vacuum cleaner.
Last day I went to Fry's to buy a Bissel Vacuum cleaner, They are kind of not very expensive; But I ended up buying a Sharp Cyclonic vacuum cleaner, because they had a deal I only paid 60 bucks a got a powerful 12 Amp Vac.
I thought it was great.
Look for the Deals the fry's put out in their friday ads.u will fing something cheap but good.

DanEengineer@yahoo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar