lola7737
Answer
The Kenmore Upright Vacuum Cleaner. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02035922000P?mv=cf&vName=Appliances&cName=Vacuums+%26+Floor+Care&sbf=Brand&sbv=Kenmore
Edit: This was rated a Consumer Reports Best Buy!
It is one of the best in the lower price range per consumer reports. I was going to get an Oreck, but reports say that even though they are lightweight, they don't pick up very well. The Dyson is pricier and rated as not having as much suction as this one and is quite a bit more expensive.
The Kenmore Upright Vacuum Cleaner. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02035922000P?mv=cf&vName=Appliances&cName=Vacuums+%26+Floor+Care&sbf=Brand&sbv=Kenmore
Edit: This was rated a Consumer Reports Best Buy!
It is one of the best in the lower price range per consumer reports. I was going to get an Oreck, but reports say that even though they are lightweight, they don't pick up very well. The Dyson is pricier and rated as not having as much suction as this one and is quite a bit more expensive.
vacuum cleaner question?
Mike
why does my vacuum keep throwing belts? i have a upright bissel, bagless with all the filters. i keep all the filters clean and empty it often. nothing appears to be loose where the belt connects. it runs fine for a while ,10-15 min then throws the belt. even brand new belts. any ideas?
Answer
Do you have pets? I had the same problem with Orek vacuum. Problem was the pet hair and once in awhile a string from a throw rug gets wound up on the beater bar/brush assembly causing drag which is transferred to the belt and POP.
Turn the machine over and look at the beater bar/brush. Do you have stuff caught up on it, especially on the edges near the bearings? Get it off. From time to time I'd have to remove the plate and remove the whole roller to clean it. You should learn now to do simple repairs. Will save you a tone in repair bills. Eventually though I did get rid of the &^%$# machine.
Do you have pets? I had the same problem with Orek vacuum. Problem was the pet hair and once in awhile a string from a throw rug gets wound up on the beater bar/brush assembly causing drag which is transferred to the belt and POP.
Turn the machine over and look at the beater bar/brush. Do you have stuff caught up on it, especially on the edges near the bearings? Get it off. From time to time I'd have to remove the plate and remove the whole roller to clean it. You should learn now to do simple repairs. Will save you a tone in repair bills. Eventually though I did get rid of the &^%$# machine.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar