Which is the best vacuum cleaner under 200.00 for pet hair?




Marisol D


Is the Dirt Devil Purpose for Pets Cyclonic Upright or the Bissell Pet Hair eraser good?


Answer
Hello,

I get this question all the time and I have one reccomendation for everyone who asks! The Bissell Pet Liftoff Revolution. They retail for well under $200 and come with a pet clean up kit for the tidy pet owner!

http://vacuumsensei.com

Best vacuum for pet hair?




Erica


We need to purchase a new vacuum very soon I would like to spend no more than $250. There is only one room in our house with carpet but I have a daughter around crawling age and I worry about what's all on the floor so I want something a little more high powered than the crappy second hand one we have also we have a german short hair who sheds constantly short wiry hair that's very hard to pick up so looking for something that can handle pet hair and has an attachment so I can get the couches too. Bag-less is the preferable any suggestions?


Answer
the answers above me are spammers. dont listen to them. im looking for a vacuum too. if you have a baby crawling around then you want something powerful. i have a niece and she used to lick the floor!!! so i know what you are looking for.

i have noticed that most of the good vacuums are 12 amps.

i found some on amazon but my budget is $80 because i am a college student living in an apartment.

if you budget is $250 then you can afford the high quality stuff. i looked on amazon for you and i found some good ones.

this one is only $100 but it got good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-WindTunnel-Upright-Bagless-UH70120/dp/B002HFDLCK/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1298396925&sr=1-1


this is actually very similar to the one im looking at. this one too is only $100. be sure to read some of the customer reviews on anything you buy. this one got 4 out of 5 stars. on amazon that is really good

http://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Cleanview-Upright-Bagless-21K3/dp/B002HTXKE0/ref=sr_1_7?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1298396925&sr=1-7


this one is marked down from $250 to $150. i dont know why but sometimes amazon marks stuff down when they get the newer models. again 4 out of 5 stars

http://www.amazon.com/Navigator-Upright-Bagless-Cleaner-NV22L/dp/B002IPHBNE/ref=sr_1_11?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1298396925&sr=1-11


another 4 star vacuum is this one. it is marked down from $200 to $130.

http://www.amazon.com/Eureka-4870MZ-Smart-Vac-Upright-Cleaner/dp/B0015ASJIY/ref=sr_1_13?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1298396925&sr=1-13


if you dont like any of those then just search VACUUM in amazon.

Amazon usually sells quality stuff. i buy things that are makred down all the time and i have only had a few problems with them. and if you dont like the vacuum then you can return it. just keep the original shipping box.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar