Rebecca
Ok so our Dyson hoover has finally given up. We want a new hoover that isn't as heavy as a Dyson. We tried the smaller Dyson's today but they aren't powerful enough because we have 2 pets you see. So we tested the HOOVER DM6228 and that seemed ok. Any reviews or any recommendations of vacuum cleaners? I live in Britain by the way.
Answer
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your Dyson. If you get in touch with us free on 08002980298, I'm sure we can help.
However, if you're considering purchasing a new cleaner, you might like to take a look at our website to learn more about our current range. We make several lightweight upright and cylinder models, as well as machines equipped with dusting tools engineered for the effective removal of pet hair from furniture, stairs and the car. You can also read reviews of each machine written by Dyson owners:
http://www.dyson.co.uk/store/hmc.asp
Kind regards,
Jack
Dyson Customer Service
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your Dyson. If you get in touch with us free on 08002980298, I'm sure we can help.
However, if you're considering purchasing a new cleaner, you might like to take a look at our website to learn more about our current range. We make several lightweight upright and cylinder models, as well as machines equipped with dusting tools engineered for the effective removal of pet hair from furniture, stairs and the car. You can also read reviews of each machine written by Dyson owners:
http://www.dyson.co.uk/store/hmc.asp
Kind regards,
Jack
Dyson Customer Service
Does anyone use a robotic vacuum cleaner from Mamirobot in Europe?
Kathy
Hello,
I am thinking of getting myself a robotic vacuum cleaner. I have been searching a lot and have found some good reviews about the ones from Mamirobot (I guess it is originally from Korea?). I don't really mind the brand name - Roomba from irobot, Neatro etc... as long as it cleans the floor well enough so that I can do something else. I found that Mamirobot offers a very reasonable and affordable price too. I found reviews from Amazon, and they all seemed satisfied with the product.
Here is the link of Amazon that I found those reviews;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B0055AETSO
I would appreciate if anyone can help me decide which robotic vacuum cleaner to get.
Thank you.
This is a repost since I have posted the same question in a wrong category yesterday...Thanks.
Answer
I personally don't have one but my sister does, she absolutely loves it. She has the Roomba...........
I personally don't have one but my sister does, she absolutely loves it. She has the Roomba...........
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar