Krystal
I work the midnight shift at a retirement home and my boss has me vacuuming from 11pm-7am. Isn't there a noise ordinance?
Answer
There are noise ordinances. And in most States it's 11pm. And you would think this is there home. What is he thinking? I can't sleep with noise. These people deserve respect just like any one else. I can't stand these people taking advantage of the elderly. Report his ignorance. Make someone living there sleep better.
There are noise ordinances. And in most States it's 11pm. And you would think this is there home. What is he thinking? I can't sleep with noise. These people deserve respect just like any one else. I can't stand these people taking advantage of the elderly. Report his ignorance. Make someone living there sleep better.
Which vacuum cleaner is best for an elderly person?
Q. I want to know which vacuum cleaner is best for older people, say, over 70. What should I take into account when buying?
Answer
i would chose a bagless cycone one such as a dyson ball. easy to empty and very light but well made.
i would chose a bagless cycone one such as a dyson ball. easy to empty and very light but well made.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar