flguy48tc
the one I have now is very noisy. thanks for any info on this
Answer
Try the Sensor 12, or Sensor 15, German made HEPA vacuum cleaners that trap 99.97 per cent of all the dust/dirt it vacuums up. I bought mine at a janitorial supply store. One is 10 years old and works like new, the other is 1 year old and is left on a job site where it is used 2 hours every day. Wonderful machines. Hospitals, hotels, motels, use this vacuum extensively.
Try the Sensor 12, or Sensor 15, German made HEPA vacuum cleaners that trap 99.97 per cent of all the dust/dirt it vacuums up. I bought mine at a janitorial supply store. One is 10 years old and works like new, the other is 1 year old and is left on a job site where it is used 2 hours every day. Wonderful machines. Hospitals, hotels, motels, use this vacuum extensively.
Vacuum cleaner- bag or bagless upright? Which is better?
scooter
Answer
Go with the bag.
I bought a bagless, and loved it for about 2 weeks. The reason is there are usually two filters that you are supposed to change every three months or so. Mine cost 40 bucks each time I have to change them (so, check how often your bagless model needs its filters changed, and how much they cost). Also, everytime you open the cup that holds the dirt, it re-releases dust and allergens into the air (this also happens when you empty the cup into the trash).
Go with the bag.
I bought a bagless, and loved it for about 2 weeks. The reason is there are usually two filters that you are supposed to change every three months or so. Mine cost 40 bucks each time I have to change them (so, check how often your bagless model needs its filters changed, and how much they cost). Also, everytime you open the cup that holds the dirt, it re-releases dust and allergens into the air (this also happens when you empty the cup into the trash).
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar