sk.peters@
We have 3 large Black Labs who shed A LOT. We have a bag-less that seems to blow the dust around. Help...
Answer
Bissel Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum is great! It's designed especially for cleaning up in a home with pets. It has a special pet hair lifter, 2x cyclonic action, and a HEPA media filter. Also features a bagless, easy empty dirt container, pet turbo brush, and pet contour tools.
Bissel Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum is great! It's designed especially for cleaning up in a home with pets. It has a special pet hair lifter, 2x cyclonic action, and a HEPA media filter. Also features a bagless, easy empty dirt container, pet turbo brush, and pet contour tools.
What is the absolute best vacuum cleaner to pick up dog hair?
Jen
I have dark red carpet, ceramic tile and hardwood floor in my home. I use swiffer when I can, but every vacuum I get is worn out and starts to clog up and smell within a few months. Granted, I've bought the Bissels, Hoovers and Dirt Devils, but I need something that works but isn't the cost of a small car!
Answer
This is the best one for pet hair. I have one and it works great!
http://www.dyson.com/range/feature_frame.asp?model=DC14-ANIMAL
This is the best one for pet hair. I have one and it works great!
http://www.dyson.com/range/feature_frame.asp?model=DC14-ANIMAL
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar