actmya
I need to purchase a new vacuum cleaner in the $125 - $175 price range. Does a bagless have as much sucking power? Do I have to replace filters on bagless vacs? Thanks
Answer
If you have pets a bagged vacuum will most likely be able to contain the odors within. Both can have equal suction power but with the price range you gave us I'm sure you should go bagged if you want good suction.
Cyclonic are nice to have because of its easy clean-up, and you are also not using money on replacement bags. The only down side is that sometimes the bags are discontinued and hard to find.
If you have pets a bagged vacuum will most likely be able to contain the odors within. Both can have equal suction power but with the price range you gave us I'm sure you should go bagged if you want good suction.
Cyclonic are nice to have because of its easy clean-up, and you are also not using money on replacement bags. The only down side is that sometimes the bags are discontinued and hard to find.
Vacuum cleaners.........................?
Malia
I should also add that I need a vacuum cleaner that has strong suction and is good for picking up cat hair.
Hi.
I currently have a BAG vacuum cleaner. It is just abt dead. I was looking for other ones WITH bags but can't find any.
All I see are bagless and canister. Are they the same thing or is one different? I like the idea of taking the bag out & throwing the whole thing away vs. just dumping dirt out into a can which can fly around everywhere.
Can anyone make recommendations??
Thanks.
Answer
I have a couple of Oreck vacuum cleaners. They have disposable bags. They are powerful and light weight. You need the Oreck "hand" vacuum that goes with the upright Oreck as there is no hose on the main unit. Oreck has a small vacuum with all the hose attachments and it also has a disposable bag. Very handy for doing stairs. I've had mine for about eight years with no problems at all.
I have a couple of Oreck vacuum cleaners. They have disposable bags. They are powerful and light weight. You need the Oreck "hand" vacuum that goes with the upright Oreck as there is no hose on the main unit. Oreck has a small vacuum with all the hose attachments and it also has a disposable bag. Very handy for doing stairs. I've had mine for about eight years with no problems at all.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar