Vacuum Cleaner?




elynnsurve


Help me find a new vacuum cleaner, please. Here's my wish list: Under $200
Upright - bag or bag less???
Retractable long cord
With attachments
Great suction
Adjusts for different carpet/flooring levels
Can get under some furniture
Does not fall over easily
3-5 year warranty
Not too gigantic
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Oh, I do have 3 long-hair Persian/Himalayan cats.
And if it has any filters, it would be cool if they were rinse able/washable - not having to spend money to constantly replace filters would be very good.



Answer
I have a Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum, 6596 and I LOVE IT! It's an inexpensive vacuum that WalMart sells for $69. I have had mine for 5 years now ans still going strong. The suction is strong so that if you have pets [I have 3 cats] it will gross you out to see the gunk it pulls out of the carpet. It's easy to use and a breeze to put together [only 2 screws].

I have had a Hoover bagless and a Eureka and this Bissell leaves them in the dust. The Eureka was the worst vacuum I had ever used. I was looking at the Dirt Devil before I bought the Bissell when another customer came up to me to discourage me.

Bags for an Electrolux Discovery II vacuum cleaner?




William


Do you know what kind of vacuum bags an Electrolux Discovery II vacuum cleaner uses and can I get them at places like Wal-Mart?


Answer
Here are two links for your bags You didn't list a city, if you would have could have told you who sells it. You can buy online links below fairly cheap compared to my local prices in city store. But chances of living in the same city is slim The first link is a direct link to the generic bag but if you go back through the list on the left they also have other parts including hepa filters

Second links is various by style but they have pictures

Hope it helps
Lr

http://evacuumstore.com/p-16283-electrolux-10-pack-generic-upright-vacuum-bags-style-u-by-envirocare.aspx
http://www.ezvacuum.com/vacuum-cleaner-bags-c-1/electrolux-vacuum-bags.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar