Sean
I am looking for a quality 120V compact vacuum cleaner max. $200. I need a good quality one with lots of suction power(the car socket vacuums are garbage). I have a Rainbow but hate dragging the $2000 machine around the garage and having to refill the water is a pain. I need a vacuum where the nozzles are plastic or non metal since I have 2 BMWs with leather seats and am very careful not to nick or scratch plastic or leather parts. I also want there to be different sized nozzles for the carpet, between the seats, leather seams, ect.. I heard Metropolitan is good. Any suggestions welcome, thanks.
Answer
Most people just buy the smallest size shop vacuum cleaner for this sort of thing. Under $100 at a lot of places. Check at Wal Mart.They pretty well always come with plastic nozzles.
This one here is sold at Walmart Canada for $115. Likely will be $99 in the USA.
http://www.walmart.ca/search/Shop-Vac%2045.5%20Litres%20wet%2Fdry%20vacuum
Shop vacuums are Wet/Dry. Which means they can suck water out of your carpets and survive OK.
Most people just buy the smallest size shop vacuum cleaner for this sort of thing. Under $100 at a lot of places. Check at Wal Mart.They pretty well always come with plastic nozzles.
This one here is sold at Walmart Canada for $115. Likely will be $99 in the USA.
http://www.walmart.ca/search/Shop-Vac%2045.5%20Litres%20wet%2Fdry%20vacuum
Shop vacuums are Wet/Dry. Which means they can suck water out of your carpets and survive OK.
What brand of vacuum cleaner do you like?
KL
It seems like I am buying a new one every year. Mine never seems to work well. What brand do you like?
Answer
actually a lot of it will depend on how often you vacuum and under what conditions you are using the vacuum as to what brand of vacuum would be best for you.
do you have pets and/or children? do you have a lot of traffic on your carpets? will you be carrying the cleaner up and down stairs?
I have 2 small dogs that don't shed very much and no kids. Low traffic on the carpets. I vacuum once a week. I don't need a heavy duty vacuum and can get by with a low to mid priced vacuum. (Bissell Velocity $129 at Target & Walmart)
I have a friend with very long hair and 2 cats (also with long hair) and between her and the cats shedding, she's constantly vacuuming up all kinds of hair and her vacuum was breaking down once a month. She finally went and purchased an expensive model and is very happy with it (Oreck XL Platinum $800 from the Oreck store) Her's comes with a lifetime warranty and lifetime service.
when I was looking for my vacuum, I visited a consumer report site that rated various items for their quality and dependability. I then visited several sites that sold the model I was interested in and read the customer reviews--bad as well as good. If there were more bad reviews than good then I passed on the item. Read at least 25 reviews of the item you want before you decide yes or no. See what kinds of issues others had with the product to help you decide if it is right for you and how you will be using it.
actually a lot of it will depend on how often you vacuum and under what conditions you are using the vacuum as to what brand of vacuum would be best for you.
do you have pets and/or children? do you have a lot of traffic on your carpets? will you be carrying the cleaner up and down stairs?
I have 2 small dogs that don't shed very much and no kids. Low traffic on the carpets. I vacuum once a week. I don't need a heavy duty vacuum and can get by with a low to mid priced vacuum. (Bissell Velocity $129 at Target & Walmart)
I have a friend with very long hair and 2 cats (also with long hair) and between her and the cats shedding, she's constantly vacuuming up all kinds of hair and her vacuum was breaking down once a month. She finally went and purchased an expensive model and is very happy with it (Oreck XL Platinum $800 from the Oreck store) Her's comes with a lifetime warranty and lifetime service.
when I was looking for my vacuum, I visited a consumer report site that rated various items for their quality and dependability. I then visited several sites that sold the model I was interested in and read the customer reviews--bad as well as good. If there were more bad reviews than good then I passed on the item. Read at least 25 reviews of the item you want before you decide yes or no. See what kinds of issues others had with the product to help you decide if it is right for you and how you will be using it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar