What's a good vacuum cleaner for someone with long hair?




Ambivalenc


My hair is always getting caught in the spinning brush thingie of my vacuum cleaner. It drives me nuts because I keep having to stop and get in their with scissors to deal with the tangles of matted hair and carpet lint. Please tell me there's a better kind out there?


Answer
look for a vacuum that has the option of turning the beater bar off. For example Panasonic vacuums.

Vacuum your floors first without the beater bar to pick up as much hair as possible than engage the beater bar and make another pass over the floors.

What kind of vacuum cleaner works best for long hair?




Sanji


My husband has really long, really strong hair. We've killed quite a few vacuum cleaners with his hair (the hair wraps around the spinny thing and inevitably breaks the motor). Because of this, I'm assuming I can't get that kind of vacuum cleaner: stand up vacuum with the spinning brush. What type and/or brand of vacuum should I get?
I appreciate the advice so far, but I was doing exactly that. I have done that so many times, even in one run through the house. He has reeeeeaally long hair and lots of it (he sheds a lot). But unless there's another option, I'll just have to stick to wood and tile.



Answer
What ever brand you purchase, take a little responsibility, trim the hair from the roller brush on occasion, with a scissors, and yank it out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar