Who sells the best vacuum cleaner?




Wahoo


Looking to buy a new up right vacuum cleaner and wants some advice as to what brand to get ? I have hard wood floors with rugs on top . Only want a up right .


Answer
If you want a good quality, versatile vacuum, Dyson, Miele, or Aerus Lux. would be the heaviest hitters. Lux was formerly Electrolux until Eureka bought the US rights to the name to sell their inferior products under. Oreck vacuums are good quality, but are not versatile, they are floor only and come with a separate handheld vac for doing above floor work. Orecks are a little more cumbersome to use because of the "dual vacuum" system.

Shark Navigator fills the niche between cheap vacuums that don't work and full sized/featured vacuums that cost considerably more. Shark has recently released the Shark Lift-Away that we are currently reviewing and will have posted soon.

Bissell and Hoover both make mid price range models that fair well in tests and reviews, as well as entry level vacuums that can be had for less that $150.

Best Vacuum cleaner?




flip_flop2


I have a 700 sq ft apartment that's all carpet. I bought a vacuum and its terrible. I bet that this is completely impossible, but I am looking for a small, upright, lightweight and powerful vacuum cleaner. Oh and something that isn't very expensive (under $80) I know that this may be impossible, but please tell me if you have any good suggestions! thank you!


Answer
At that price you may need to consider a refurbished vacuum such as the one in the link...
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Euroflex-Mini-Stick-Monster-Vacuum-Cleaner/3131287/product.html?
I chose to post this one because of the reviews. I often refer to reviews when choosing products. You may find some other ones on Overstock to choose from as well. The good thing about ordering from them is that the shipping is dirt cheap...something like 3.00 no matter what you buy. Good luck. I hope you find a good one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar