doglover
I have a Eureka bagless vacuum. It is picking up dirt, but lately it have a burnt smell while I am vacuuming. What can be the problem.
I have a dog, my previous vacuum was Eureka also, it burnt out. This vacuum is a replacement, and I've been using it for 4 months. It was ok before. But lately it given a burnt smell when power is on.
Thanks for your help.
It is bagless vacuum and I empty it every time afterward. But haven't change the filter before.
Answer
This is a pretty typical problem with the Eureka brand.
Check the belt first. It could be stretched and slipping, causing the aroma of burned rubber. If the burnt aroma is a sweet, kind of plastic/metallic smell, then it's likely the motor is burning out and it's time to replace the vacuum.
I would recommend that you buy a higher quality vacuum cleaner on your next purchase. Eureka has poor performance, durability, and customer service issues, as well as generally rates low amongst consumers.
You do not have to break the bank to buy a decent vacuum anymore. Shark Navigator, Lift-Away and UV 400 rate consistently well with consumers.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
If you can afford to spend a little more, then the LG LUV300B is an excellent choice that rivals Dyson for about half the price.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/lg-kompressor-luv300b.html
If you have to stick with a bargain brand vacuum, then I would recommend the Bissell Cleanview over any of it's competition.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/bissell-cleanview.html
This is a pretty typical problem with the Eureka brand.
Check the belt first. It could be stretched and slipping, causing the aroma of burned rubber. If the burnt aroma is a sweet, kind of plastic/metallic smell, then it's likely the motor is burning out and it's time to replace the vacuum.
I would recommend that you buy a higher quality vacuum cleaner on your next purchase. Eureka has poor performance, durability, and customer service issues, as well as generally rates low amongst consumers.
You do not have to break the bank to buy a decent vacuum anymore. Shark Navigator, Lift-Away and UV 400 rate consistently well with consumers.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
If you can afford to spend a little more, then the LG LUV300B is an excellent choice that rivals Dyson for about half the price.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/lg-kompressor-luv300b.html
If you have to stick with a bargain brand vacuum, then I would recommend the Bissell Cleanview over any of it's competition.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/bissell-cleanview.html
directions for changing bearings LG front load washer?
Steve The
LG model WM0532HW
Answer
Find any asbestos in your Eureka Ez Clean vacuum lately? have another look behind the hepa filter.
It says referb and then has a sticker on it.... wonder why containers are coming from East with asbestos plates inside and shiny stickers outside?
You will need the service manual.
Find any asbestos in your Eureka Ez Clean vacuum lately? have another look behind the hepa filter.
It says referb and then has a sticker on it.... wonder why containers are coming from East with asbestos plates inside and shiny stickers outside?
You will need the service manual.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar