which upright vacuum cleaner is the best image
The Hammer
An upright model or a canister model?
I have never used a vacuum cleaner before. So, have no idea about the strengths and weaknesses of either type. I want a vacuum cleaner that will be good on Marble floors, Corners, Crevices, Small hard to reach areas. (I do not need to vacuum any carpets, stairs and I do not own pets)
If I want to vacuum walls, can I use an upright vacuum cleaner with attachments to do the job conveniently?
Answer
For general dust collection a canister will suit just fine, given that you may want to vacuum dust from walls as well.
But for cleaning it - you'll probably get the best results with a good string mop. But you have to rinse your mop often. Still, I find it works far better than a sponge mop and those mops that spray solution down. Sponge mops - if rinsed enough do a fairly good job but tend to streak. Those spraying mops that have the attachable pads to them - - - I don't like the sticky feel of the floor after you're done.
Or steam mopping may also be good on Marble. It doesn't use any chemicals and dries really fast. Plus, the steam mop pad is washing machine safe. (as is the string mop) Still, the pad gets dirty and you start spreading that dirt around. And as for what they say about the sanitizing affect steam gives you - unless the steam is really hot as it comes out it isn't going to sanitize a darn thing. So don't be lulled into a false sense of clean. I still prefer a good string mop and PineSol.
Hope this helps.
'av'a g'day mate.
")
For general dust collection a canister will suit just fine, given that you may want to vacuum dust from walls as well.
But for cleaning it - you'll probably get the best results with a good string mop. But you have to rinse your mop often. Still, I find it works far better than a sponge mop and those mops that spray solution down. Sponge mops - if rinsed enough do a fairly good job but tend to streak. Those spraying mops that have the attachable pads to them - - - I don't like the sticky feel of the floor after you're done.
Or steam mopping may also be good on Marble. It doesn't use any chemicals and dries really fast. Plus, the steam mop pad is washing machine safe. (as is the string mop) Still, the pad gets dirty and you start spreading that dirt around. And as for what they say about the sanitizing affect steam gives you - unless the steam is really hot as it comes out it isn't going to sanitize a darn thing. So don't be lulled into a false sense of clean. I still prefer a good string mop and PineSol.
Hope this helps.
'av'a g'day mate.
")
How do you change the filter of the Eureka 409b The Boss Superlite vacuum cleaner?
Look behin
It's all in the title. We recently got a 409b (I don't know where to put the numbers) Eureka The Boss Superlite (bagless upright) vacuum cleaner but we don't know how to remove the filter. Pathetic, yeah I know. I searched everywhere online but they're only SELLING it, not giving you instructions. So if anyone knows, could you...?
Thanks
I'm sorry, it's a 402A
Answer
The Boss is basically a dustbuster that's shaped like an old fashioned vacuum cleaner. Like a dustbuster, there's a nose with the filter inside, and a latch near the back of the nose. It's near the on/off switch on mine. You pull back on that latch, which releases the nose. You can then dump and empty the filter inside the nose, just like with a dustbuster.
The Boss is basically a dustbuster that's shaped like an old fashioned vacuum cleaner. Like a dustbuster, there's a nose with the filter inside, and a latch near the back of the nose. It's near the on/off switch on mine. You pull back on that latch, which releases the nose. You can then dump and empty the filter inside the nose, just like with a dustbuster.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar