best lightweight quiet vacuum cleaner image
Vandy
I have two stairwells including 3 stories. I have a dog and a cat along with furniture and curtains, so what would be a good vacuum with a decent price?
I am looking for a HEPA, bag less vacuum. I also would like the vac to have a separate bag less canister built in.
Answer
For a three story house, I would suggest the Hoover Premium Lightweight. At only 11.5 pounds, you're not only getting an incredibly light vacuum which comes with a 6 year warranty, you're also getting a second canister vacuum with shoulder strap which is perfect for the stairs and upholstery.
My family loves this vacuum because of how light and quiet it is (we have two small children and cats, all of whom are scared of vacuums.) While some people are put off by traditional bagged vacuums, they've come a longs ways in the last 15 years. The bags are huge, lasting several months each, and include a HEPA lining that prevents the 'blow back' when removing the bags. This makes for a nice clean disposal.
If you're interested, you can find more information at: http://vacuumview.com/hoover-platinum-uh30010com-vacuum-review/
Hope that helps!
For a three story house, I would suggest the Hoover Premium Lightweight. At only 11.5 pounds, you're not only getting an incredibly light vacuum which comes with a 6 year warranty, you're also getting a second canister vacuum with shoulder strap which is perfect for the stairs and upholstery.
My family loves this vacuum because of how light and quiet it is (we have two small children and cats, all of whom are scared of vacuums.) While some people are put off by traditional bagged vacuums, they've come a longs ways in the last 15 years. The bags are huge, lasting several months each, and include a HEPA lining that prevents the 'blow back' when removing the bags. This makes for a nice clean disposal.
If you're interested, you can find more information at: http://vacuumview.com/hoover-platinum-uh30010com-vacuum-review/
Hope that helps!
which is better a bag or bagless vacuum?
.
Answer
If you've got pets, definitely a bagless, as they do not hold carpet or pet odors and eject the odors back into the environment every time the vacuum is used. IMHO, Dyson makes the best bagless available right now. I prefer the standard upright version over the ball because the ball is awkward and fatiguing to use.
If you do not have pets, then it's your choice whether you use a bagged or bagless vacuum. I would go with either a Miele or a Dyson. Miele because they're quiet and durable, Dyson because it's bagless and won't harbor pet odor like a bagged vacuum will. If you're on a budget, then you may want to consider a Shark Navigator which is a lightweight compact vacuum with full sized features and abilities at about half the price.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/miele-s5-ariel-vacuum-cleaner.html
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/dyson-dc33.html
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
If you've got pets, definitely a bagless, as they do not hold carpet or pet odors and eject the odors back into the environment every time the vacuum is used. IMHO, Dyson makes the best bagless available right now. I prefer the standard upright version over the ball because the ball is awkward and fatiguing to use.
If you do not have pets, then it's your choice whether you use a bagged or bagless vacuum. I would go with either a Miele or a Dyson. Miele because they're quiet and durable, Dyson because it's bagless and won't harbor pet odor like a bagged vacuum will. If you're on a budget, then you may want to consider a Shark Navigator which is a lightweight compact vacuum with full sized features and abilities at about half the price.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/miele-s5-ariel-vacuum-cleaner.html
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/dyson-dc33.html
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar