best vacuum cleaner for tile floors image
Kiwi
Yeah, I know I'm asking for a miracle! LOL ~ But does anyone know if there is a vacuum cleaner for tile floors and carpet that is great for picking up cat hair?
Answer
I love my Dyson Pet vacuum. It has worked great for me for dog & cat hair. Plus for hard floor surfaces I first use a rubber broom which gets up an unbelievable amount of hair & dirt & sand etc. then vacuum.
I love my Dyson Pet vacuum. It has worked great for me for dog & cat hair. Plus for hard floor surfaces I first use a rubber broom which gets up an unbelievable amount of hair & dirt & sand etc. then vacuum.
How should I clean my carpet, hardwood and tile floors?
Dee
I recently moved into an apartment that has carpet, hardwood and tile floors? What would be the best way to clean them all without having to buy all these different products? I was thinking of buying a vacuum cleaner. Would that be enough?
Answer
Best for carpet is Vacuum cleaner. but i dont know if that works for hardwood and tile? Swifters are good for that. ..p.s. if you were going to clean the carpet.. it is better to buy then rent a steam cleaner. renting is pretty expensive and you get more out of buying one :) (We only do it once a year but owning it is still, soo worth it)
Best for carpet is Vacuum cleaner. but i dont know if that works for hardwood and tile? Swifters are good for that. ..p.s. if you were going to clean the carpet.. it is better to buy then rent a steam cleaner. renting is pretty expensive and you get more out of buying one :) (We only do it once a year but owning it is still, soo worth it)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar