best vacuum cleaner not dyson image
djbod2006
All I'm looking for is a vacuum cleaner that does what it's supposed to do--suck up dirt. Is there one brand better than the others? What about this dyson brand that's way expensive? is it worth the price?
Answer
I have had many many vacuum's over the years. I have had....Kenmore, Hoover, Oreck, Rubbermaid, Eureka, Dirt Devil, Regina, etc., etc., etc......But, the most recent purchase (March 07) a Dyson Animal w/ ball .
Oh my goodness!!!!!! For years I have put off a Dyson because of the expense, usually around $549 to $599.
I was watching television one day & flipping channels & found it for $499 on sale at HSN w/ free shipping !! Very good deal. So, I decided to give it a try. Plus they have a 30 day no questions asked/ hassle free return policy.
In the past 6 years I have bought 4 vacuums. One for $450. One for $300. One for $175. One for $40.
I tried & tried to find a vacuum that I felt was cleaning my carpets well enough. I have 3 dogs & 2 cats.
When I got my Dyson, I took the Dyson challenge. I vacuumed one room twice with a very well known & expensive vacuum cleaner. Then I used the Dyson. I had to empty the cup 3 times!!!!!! I was disgusted with all the dirt, yes DIRT, & hair that the other vacuum had left behind. So, needless to say...... I kept the Dyson.
I gave the Oreck to my brother. My sister gets the Kenmore & the Rubber Maid stays in the basement. OH & the $40 vacuum?! Yeah, it worked for about 1 week. Only cleaned my son's bedroom carpet 2 x & it was done for.
Here are the pluses about the Dyson. No bags to keep replacing. Also, the filters.....washable. So, even though the expense seems high, for me & my family...... it was well worth it. Now the dogs & cats can stay. ;)
Hope this helps.
I have had many many vacuum's over the years. I have had....Kenmore, Hoover, Oreck, Rubbermaid, Eureka, Dirt Devil, Regina, etc., etc., etc......But, the most recent purchase (March 07) a Dyson Animal w/ ball .
Oh my goodness!!!!!! For years I have put off a Dyson because of the expense, usually around $549 to $599.
I was watching television one day & flipping channels & found it for $499 on sale at HSN w/ free shipping !! Very good deal. So, I decided to give it a try. Plus they have a 30 day no questions asked/ hassle free return policy.
In the past 6 years I have bought 4 vacuums. One for $450. One for $300. One for $175. One for $40.
I tried & tried to find a vacuum that I felt was cleaning my carpets well enough. I have 3 dogs & 2 cats.
When I got my Dyson, I took the Dyson challenge. I vacuumed one room twice with a very well known & expensive vacuum cleaner. Then I used the Dyson. I had to empty the cup 3 times!!!!!! I was disgusted with all the dirt, yes DIRT, & hair that the other vacuum had left behind. So, needless to say...... I kept the Dyson.
I gave the Oreck to my brother. My sister gets the Kenmore & the Rubber Maid stays in the basement. OH & the $40 vacuum?! Yeah, it worked for about 1 week. Only cleaned my son's bedroom carpet 2 x & it was done for.
Here are the pluses about the Dyson. No bags to keep replacing. Also, the filters.....washable. So, even though the expense seems high, for me & my family...... it was well worth it. Now the dogs & cats can stay. ;)
Hope this helps.
Can my Dyson vacuum cleaner safely deal with Asbestos powder?
ZC
I have a Dyson domestic vacuum cleaner.
It says it is pretty good at pi
Answer
I have no idea what you mean but the correct way to clean up any type of asbestos is with a mop. You would need to throw the machine away when you were done or it would be kicking out Asbestos for the next 20 years, not safe for the young or elderly.
I have no idea what you mean but the correct way to clean up any type of asbestos is with a mop. You would need to throw the machine away when you were done or it would be kicking out Asbestos for the next 20 years, not safe for the young or elderly.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar