low noise upright vacuum cleaners image
OTOTW
which upright is best out of the department store brands? (Oreck, bissell, dyson, eureka, etc?) Recommendations should be for less than $500.
oops, that's "light"
Answer
for the best suction you can get i would stay away from the uprights and get a Henry i have been a cleaner for 12yrs and have used all the different cleaners you can think of and the best one i have ever used is the Henry
for the best suction you can get i would stay away from the uprights and get a Henry i have been a cleaner for 12yrs and have used all the different cleaners you can think of and the best one i have ever used is the Henry
Best quiet bagless upright vacuum $60 or less?
Amanda Lan
I'm looking for a bagless upright to clean my one bedroom apartment that is all hardwood floors. I have a stick vac, but I'd like something with attachments to do furniture and between things. I got a few on black friday, but they are all too loud. I don't have any pets, but I do have long hair. Thanks!
Answer
Wow, I didn't even realize that there were "Quiet" brands out there until I read your request. I looked them up and they do exist. They all seem to be for at least 200 USD or more, at first glance.
I can tell you that I got my bag less Vacuum for around 60 USD, it's an LG and wonderful, even at 1/2 the power setting. The different attachments are really easy to work with and perfect for carpets, hardwood floors, and furniture.
I don't know why you need a quieter vacuum, but I like the ease of turning this one down and still being able to vacuum just as much up on lower power than full blast.
I have a problem with loud noises like fire alarms, loud music, or vacuums and drills that can freak me out pretty badly and well, I can really freak out and fall to the ground or take off running, where others look at me like I'm crazy.
Because the LG has this feature, I can regulate the noise in certain areas and "quiet" the sound. This has helped a lot vs. other vacuums that don't have this "easy" turn down feature. Anyway, I'm impressed with the price, features, functionality, and I have hardwood floors, 2 cats, 2 dogs and long hair! :-) Sorry, this is not an upright, but these are better on hardwood floors, and actually easier to use. Anyway, good luck!
http://www.lg.com/ae/home-appliances/vacuum-cleaners/LG-V-CA241HT.jsp
Wow, I didn't even realize that there were "Quiet" brands out there until I read your request. I looked them up and they do exist. They all seem to be for at least 200 USD or more, at first glance.
I can tell you that I got my bag less Vacuum for around 60 USD, it's an LG and wonderful, even at 1/2 the power setting. The different attachments are really easy to work with and perfect for carpets, hardwood floors, and furniture.
I don't know why you need a quieter vacuum, but I like the ease of turning this one down and still being able to vacuum just as much up on lower power than full blast.
I have a problem with loud noises like fire alarms, loud music, or vacuums and drills that can freak me out pretty badly and well, I can really freak out and fall to the ground or take off running, where others look at me like I'm crazy.
Because the LG has this feature, I can regulate the noise in certain areas and "quiet" the sound. This has helped a lot vs. other vacuums that don't have this "easy" turn down feature. Anyway, I'm impressed with the price, features, functionality, and I have hardwood floors, 2 cats, 2 dogs and long hair! :-) Sorry, this is not an upright, but these are better on hardwood floors, and actually easier to use. Anyway, good luck!
http://www.lg.com/ae/home-appliances/vacuum-cleaners/LG-V-CA241HT.jsp
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar