What's the best vacuum cleaner on the market?

voted best vacuum cleaner
 on plain dealer phone number hotel rafael atocha madrid county retirement ...
voted best vacuum cleaner image



nomakeup





Answer
I have a Oreck and I just love it. If you cant afford one you could try an Eureka they are actually voted Consumer Reports #1 Vac.

Vote for carpet or floor in our first home?




Ly


Any kind of carpet, or any kind of floor. For a home with future (way int he future) family in mind.

Which one do you vote for, or prefer yourself?


Me and my boyfriend can't come to an agreement. I want carpet in the living room, I like how soft it feels, and I would want to get the short kind of carpet that's easier to get all the dirt from under. I also think it's more comfortable for our future babies, they can crawl around on a soft surface, and if they fall it won't hurt! I will also be able to sit down on the floor and play with them without getting a sore bottom lol.

He likes that floor is cleaner.. easier to clean, and just easier to keep clean in general. He thinks if we have carpet it's going to look like the dirty stained carpet we see in some apartments.

But..I would hire someone to clean it professionally once every few months, and wash it myself with those vacuums they sell..and vacuum the dust everyday..and clean up /un-stain when kids spill grape juice! I would do all of this just to have it :). And I think it's a good idea to have a "no shoes in house" rule.



So.. which do you prefer, you think is more convenient, you would recommend, or just randomly vote for?



Answer
Okay, well I've lived in a house with both, and I can safely say carpet is the best option.
True, carpet can get dirty, but if you look after it properly and clean up spills with carpet cleaner, then it's very hard to stain. Flooring can stain too, plus it gets really dusty and it's absolute hell in winter. I refuse to have anything other than carpet for my next house. The 'no shoes indoors' policy really works to keep things clean. The carpets in those apartments obviously haven't been looked after.

Growing up, we have carpet too, it's much easier on little knees and ours never got dirty even with two messy kids in the house. Mum had it properly cleaned once or twice a year and it was perfect for years.

Edit: Plus flooring can be easy to slip on, especially for young children, pets and elderly people.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar