How to get dog hair off the carpet when a vacuum wont do the job?

best vacuum cleaner dog hair carpet
 on what s the best type of broom to use to sweep up dogs hairs from hard ...
best vacuum cleaner dog hair carpet image



NA


I recently started cleaning a house once a week. The owners have two chocolate labs. They shed like CRAZY. I vacuum the living room and the dog hair just doesnt pick up. I've tried several different vacuumes (Thinking that maybe one of them was broken/not working efficently) and none of them picked up! I even tried using a brand new 600 dollar vacuume that picks up like everything else i've ever vacuumed.

I tried using a hard bristle broom to sourt of rake the hair into a pile so that i could pick it up with my hand. It didnt work. I actually ended up on my hands and knees pickiing up dog hair from the living room floor.

Is there an easier way to get this done?



Answer
I have a long hair dog and it is impossible to use a vacuum. I bought a broom with large plastic bristles that works great. I pull in near the edge of the carpet and vacuum. It also loosens up other hair and dirt!
Mine looks like the one on this website:http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/sweepa2.html

Do deep cleaning vacuums pick up dog hair?




Michele K


Hello, I am in the market for a Bissell ProHeat 2X deep cleaning vacuum, but I read somewhere that deep cleaning vacuums only suck up the water/solution and that they do not pick up dog hair. I have a dog and the hair is what really needs to be vacuumed up, but I assumed that a deep cleaning vacuum would pick it up as well as "steam" the carpet. Does anyone know about this?


Answer
i have the machine in question. and yes, it does pull any hair to the surface. occasionally clumps of hair would show up on the "clean" floor, and i would just pick it up and throw it away. then go over the area with one more quick pass. the machine is very good. if you use it regularly you will not need the "pros" to come in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar