Lotus
I am looking to buy a vacuum cleaner, but I want a small and light one. However, I saw that it doesn't have a bag in it, and the other one has a bag but it look kinda big.
Can someone please advise me any vacuum that is light, less dirty (maybe by using the bag), and cheap?
Answer
Dyson is light and they have models that uses vacuum bags. They are not really cheap though.
You can check out the site below for dyson vacuum cleaner reviews and information on other brands of vacuum cleaners.
Hope this helps
Dyson is light and they have models that uses vacuum bags. They are not really cheap though.
You can check out the site below for dyson vacuum cleaner reviews and information on other brands of vacuum cleaners.
Hope this helps
I'm looking to buy a new vacuum cleaner. please review yours!?
I'm open to any type really, I just want an efficient hoover that I can use to hoover floors and also suck cobwebs from corners with a flexy tube.
I'm considering the water filter vacuum since they don't need bags and I hate the mess of bags + they're costly.
If you could write down:
make of vacuum,
age,
whether you have pets/difficult dirt,
and the pros/cons + whether you'd buy it again.
that'll help me make a descision!
Thank you!!
Answer
Bissel Lift-Off (2-in-1) Multicyclonic Pet.
I run a housecleaning business, so I've used a lot of vacuums--most people let me use theirs when I clean their house.
I like mine the best.
It's not too noisy--I also have a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser that I hate b/c it's too noisy--it has the "brush shut-off" option, it's bagless, it has good power for pick-up, & the hand-held option is just as good--though a little incoinconvenientn trying to vaccvacuuming stairs. Also the chord is long enough for me. I bought it re-furbished for $45, but I think they are $180 brand-new.
A lady I clean house for just got the Shark Navigator. I used it yesterday. I thought it wasn't worth it--she paid $135 for it at Wal-Mart. It's pickup wasn't good & the "lift-off" option was very inconvenient b/c of the weight--my back was killing me after I was done vacuuming the edges. Also, it wasn't very powerful--I had to re-vacuum a couple of places.
Whatever you do, DON'T get the cheapest vacuum in the store.
I knew someone who got a $40 vacuum & the thing is a piece of junk. It doesn't pick up anything--I quit working for them b/c they wouldn't let me use my own vacuum.
Bissel Lift-Off (2-in-1) Multicyclonic Pet.
I run a housecleaning business, so I've used a lot of vacuums--most people let me use theirs when I clean their house.
I like mine the best.
It's not too noisy--I also have a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser that I hate b/c it's too noisy--it has the "brush shut-off" option, it's bagless, it has good power for pick-up, & the hand-held option is just as good--though a little incoinconvenientn trying to vaccvacuuming stairs. Also the chord is long enough for me. I bought it re-furbished for $45, but I think they are $180 brand-new.
A lady I clean house for just got the Shark Navigator. I used it yesterday. I thought it wasn't worth it--she paid $135 for it at Wal-Mart. It's pickup wasn't good & the "lift-off" option was very inconvenient b/c of the weight--my back was killing me after I was done vacuuming the edges. Also, it wasn't very powerful--I had to re-vacuum a couple of places.
Whatever you do, DON'T get the cheapest vacuum in the store.
I knew someone who got a $40 vacuum & the thing is a piece of junk. It doesn't pick up anything--I quit working for them b/c they wouldn't let me use my own vacuum.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar