Agua del p
Your advise is appreciated!
Which Dyson vacuum cleaner (sold in the USA) is best for me?
* No animal in the house
* Allergic to grass & pollen
* 55% Pergo flooring, 45% Carpeted
* No stairs
* small area with high ceiling
By the way, does the "Dyson ball" make any difference compared to the models without it?
I have already tried Dyson at my friend's and relative's houses (They all had the "Dyson ball"), so I know what it's like.
I'd like to know which model (DC xx) suits best for my place.
Answer
Hi its Darran at Dyson.
The choice of which vacuum cleaner to buy is very personal to the user in regards to what your actual cleaning needs are.
You may find it useful to visit our website at http://www.dyson.com/store/hmc.asp and from this page, you can use the menu on the left to narrow down your choice based on your particular cleaning needs.
The Ball cleaners are more maneuverable however it really does depends on what you prefer to use.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 1866MYDYSON. Our advisors would be more than happy to take any additional questions you may have.
I hope that this information is useful to you.
Kind regards
Darran
Dyson Customer Service
Hi its Darran at Dyson.
The choice of which vacuum cleaner to buy is very personal to the user in regards to what your actual cleaning needs are.
You may find it useful to visit our website at http://www.dyson.com/store/hmc.asp and from this page, you can use the menu on the left to narrow down your choice based on your particular cleaning needs.
The Ball cleaners are more maneuverable however it really does depends on what you prefer to use.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 1866MYDYSON. Our advisors would be more than happy to take any additional questions you may have.
I hope that this information is useful to you.
Kind regards
Darran
Dyson Customer Service
What is the better choice of vacuum cleaner, Dyson or Sebo?
Jack Bauer
I'm planning on buying a new vacuum but I'm not sure which one to get. I'm actually new to this so any advice would be greatly appreciated! I've read several reviews which said that Dysons are more expensive but better quality, and some said that Sebo provides better ones. Which one to get?!!?! I'm so confused.
Answer
Do not buy a Dyson it is way over priced.I have one and after about a year I had problems with it and I not longer use it. I suggest you buy a Hoover for about $100.00 it works just as well as the Dyson. Good Luck
Do not buy a Dyson it is way over priced.I have one and after about a year I had problems with it and I not longer use it. I suggest you buy a Hoover for about $100.00 it works just as well as the Dyson. Good Luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar