What is the best vacuum cleaner with the cheapest price-tag?




Lisa


I have very long hair and two cats who shed terribly. Most vacuum cleaners I've purchased get bound up quickly due to the hair issue that I have in my household. The belt and the brush roller need to be replaced often. Do you have any suggestions on a good vacuum (one that doesn't require financing) that I won't need to turn upside down every time I use it just to clear several strands of hair?

Thank you very much!



Answer
Maintenance is all part of owning a vacuum. You need to regularly clean/replace the filters, clear the brush roll of hair and debris, and empty the dust cup or change the bag. These aren't magical devices that run for of years unchecked. It also doesn't matter how little or how much you spend on a vacuum, it's going to need minor maintenance if you want it to work.

Bissell vacuums perform well and won't break the bank.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/bissell-cleanview.html

If you're up for spending a little more then look at the Shark Navigator or Lift-Away. Both have excellent suction and performance for an inexpensive vacuum.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator.html
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/shark-navigator-lift-away.html

Stay away from Eureka products, these machines are designed to separate you from your money, not clean your home. Don't take my word for it, read what consumers have to say.
http://www.bestvacuumreviews.com/eureka-vacuums-reviews.html#ConsumerReviews

cannister vacuum cleaner cheap?




wislinda41


I desperately need a small canister vacuum as my husband and I are disabled and they are very easy to use. Also has to be reasonably priced, new or used.


Answer
Amazon.com has some good deals on canister vacuum cleaners. The shopping channels (hsn and qvc) also have some and you don't have to pay for it all at once if you don't want to. Don't forget to check your local discount stores and Walmart's, their prices are hard to beat.
If you are interested in buying used, your local thrift shops might have some. If you are in the USA, there are social services that could help with the expense and delivery if necessary. The 411 helpline could give you more resources. Best wishes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar