Hoover VS Kirby vacuum?




Hank


Which make of vacuum is better for it's money?


Answer
Rainbow, shmainbow. The question is for a vacuum cleaner, not a service. Kirby's reputation was based on their very solid machines. I am not sure that today they are any more solid than their competitors, and I think they are WAAAAAAY more expensive. Although they have updated their machines and are incorporating modern technology, I think that the edge in terms of performance, not to mention value, goes to competitors. I looked at the ratings for vacuum cleaners on one of the rating sites, and found that the Kirby came in 8th place after 4 Hoovers, 2 Kenmores, 1 Panasonic, and 1 Eureka, all in the $140 to $550 price range (as compared to the $1350 for a Kirby). You can also find good buys in the Riccar and Bissel lines, and if you are a slave to design, you can take home a Dyson for $400 to $500.

So anyway, back to your question: Hoover by a mile.

Does Roomba Vacuuming Robot offer value for your money? Which Roomba product line you wud recommend?




Neo





Answer
My family bought a roomba from costco. The thing was awesome, worked great, went under beds... And then it broke.

This thing was 300.00.

After attempting to repair it myself, and reading all the horror stories from people who bought one and were having delays getting parts we returned it to costco for our money back.

my feeling about the roomba is this. They aren't well made. If roomba offered a repair place which you didn't have to send the roomba through the mail, then I would buy another.

Otherwise, I'd buy one from a place that you can return it to... such as costco...

ADDITIONAL COMMENT:

When it works the roomba is great. I really love that it will go under the bed and do stuff.

Where roomba fails is with the repair/service. They are also sort of a pain to clean... And that needs to be done regularly.

I'm hoping there will be a better model will come out soon and they will open some sort of repair center, because it saves a lot of time and energy to just turn the thing on and let it vaccuum.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar