Shelby
Hoping to get some suggestions from pet owners that have been lucky enough to find a good vacuum cleaner for pet hair and has lasted the test of time as well. Thanks, ;)
Answer
Hi, A friend who has pets and kids bought a Eureka boss smart vac ultra 4870 and she loves it. She said it was recommended by consumer reports magazine and rated right up there with higher priced vacuums. It outperformed the Dyson animal. It was priced around 150.00 and really cleans carpets and bare floors with the flick of a switch. Has hepa filtration for allergies, 8 carpet settings, convenient tools and ability to control suction when using tools. Eureka also rated in the top two for the fewest repairs. http://www.byvacuumcleaners.com/Eureka-boss-smart-vac-ultra.html Hope this helps.
Hi, A friend who has pets and kids bought a Eureka boss smart vac ultra 4870 and she loves it. She said it was recommended by consumer reports magazine and rated right up there with higher priced vacuums. It outperformed the Dyson animal. It was priced around 150.00 and really cleans carpets and bare floors with the flick of a switch. Has hepa filtration for allergies, 8 carpet settings, convenient tools and ability to control suction when using tools. Eureka also rated in the top two for the fewest repairs. http://www.byvacuumcleaners.com/Eureka-boss-smart-vac-ultra.html Hope this helps.
What is the best vacuum cleaner in the $100-$150 range for thick carpet and pets?
1975pinup
I have gone through three vacuum cleaners in the last 6 months because I vacuum all the time(3 children and one dog).
I really want a vacuum that sucks up the dirt well as well as pet hair and can clean the stairs well.
Answer
I also work for a vacuum shop, and I would agree with the other person above about not going bagless. The hair will definitly clog the filters faster and makes for a real dirty mess. I honestly think it will be hard to find a good quality vacuum in that price range that will last. All vacuums are stong and pick up at first. The Dyson is horrible, simply put. Very heavy, clog often and noone wants to repair them. The Dirt Devil company has made better vacuums as of late, but I would would recommend a Sanitaire vacuum which will give you more longevity and eventually you will want to get a canister. Sanitaire vacuums are made for commercal use, but can be used in residential settings and are very strong and just above your price range. You can check out the source below to read up on these vacuums and compare prices.
I also work for a vacuum shop, and I would agree with the other person above about not going bagless. The hair will definitly clog the filters faster and makes for a real dirty mess. I honestly think it will be hard to find a good quality vacuum in that price range that will last. All vacuums are stong and pick up at first. The Dyson is horrible, simply put. Very heavy, clog often and noone wants to repair them. The Dirt Devil company has made better vacuums as of late, but I would would recommend a Sanitaire vacuum which will give you more longevity and eventually you will want to get a canister. Sanitaire vacuums are made for commercal use, but can be used in residential settings and are very strong and just above your price range. You can check out the source below to read up on these vacuums and compare prices.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar