sexy steel
Last week I had a cup of milk spilled in my car, and I was not aware of it until my car started smelling like a sewer. Someone suggested that I put Baking soda on the area and let it sit over night and then vacuum up.
SO my question is, can I just lug my own vacuum out and use the attachments to it out or will I ruin my Vacuum?
The problem is the vacuums that they have at the car wash while they may be industrial strength, then tend to be big and bulky and hard to use.
Answer
it won,t ruin it but sit the vacuum cleaner on something like a old piece of carpet on the ground so it won,t pick up gravel and whatever. i use ours sometimes but now i have a wet and dry vac.
it won,t ruin it but sit the vacuum cleaner on something like a old piece of carpet on the ground so it won,t pick up gravel and whatever. i use ours sometimes but now i have a wet and dry vac.
Vacuum cleaner question?
I have an older Electrolux vacuum cleaner which has served me well since I got it from my mother. I have just met and started dating someone with a bad dust allergy so I now have to start cleaning more thourghly. This means, amongst other things, vacuuming my couch. Here is my question, my mother lost the attachments for the vacuum years ago. Do you think that using the hose alone with no attachments would be bad for the vacuum if done once a week? I have used it to vacuum my car once or twice like this with no problems but I have noticed that the motor gets louder when using just the hose. Does anyone else use just the hose to vacuum with??
Thank you
Answer
Using attachments will not improve your vacuum - but certain ones are used to combine a brushing effect on the surface along w/sucking. I've always just use the end of the hose without attachments - esp. on tile floors. - But I don't use on upholstery cause my couches are covered in leather. The perfect material for allergy sufferers.
Using attachments will not improve your vacuum - but certain ones are used to combine a brushing effect on the surface along w/sucking. I've always just use the end of the hose without attachments - esp. on tile floors. - But I don't use on upholstery cause my couches are covered in leather. The perfect material for allergy sufferers.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar