A long lasting vacuum cleaner.. pls help!?




Farhat H


I bought a brand new HITACHI vacuum cleaner less than a year ago and yesterday, it wont suck. There were problems before of over-heating, it shuts its self off and will not turn on untill 2-3 hours has passed, and it was only a mere 5 minutes of vacuuming when this happens.

So instead of trying to get it repaired and my house terribly needs vacuuming, we need a new vac.

Im living in MALAYSIA atm, meaning no MIELE, DIRT DEVIL, HOOVER.
We have SAMSUNG, LG, HITACHI, PANASONIC, BOSCH, ELECTROLUX, PHILIPS. although i am not a fan of Korean Brands so Samsung and LG is out. DYSON is too expensive here.

I do have some allergies, and i don't want to spend much on bags (here, dirt bags are expensive and limited in stores nearby), so bagless vacuum is ideal.

It needs to suck good/better than decent, and has good life-span because our neighbours electrolux lasted 18 years and just broke down. But i just want a range, and dont know if today's electrolux is as powerful as before. Oh, and its a canister, no upright.

Thankyou



Answer
I don't know if Kirby is available where you are, but that's my go to vacuum. I have never had any luck with any of the cheaper brands. We bought our first one soon after we got married, 35 years ago. I had it rebuilt once, but shipping is so high to send it to the company, that I look for vacuums on Ebay to use as parts. I bought a couple more Kirby vacuums at local auctions, so I have one for downstairs and one for upstairs. They are very heavy. Our original one got passed on to our son. Electrolux is also a good vacuum, but you may want to find a good older one, since nothing seems to be made to last these days. Same with a Kirby, unless you are willing to part with upwards of $1500.

LG Chocolate phone dropped in sand?




J.Fang


I recently dropped my LG Chocolate slider phone (first gen) in some fine sand at the beach, and now the slider motion is no longer smooth because there is sand stuck in there. What is the best/easiest way to get rid of the sand?


Answer
I would use a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment. Use the piece with the brush first. Then, after you've vacuumed out what you can, get a can of compressed air from any office supply store and a small brush with thin bristles (a new paintbrush will do). Use the brush to sweep out what you can, then blow compressed air in the same direction as your brush strokes. Then go the opposite direction, repeating this step several times.

Try not to operate the slider function until you've done this a bunch of times and cleared as much sand as possible. Every time you slide it with sand in it, you grind the sand deeper into the grooves in the slider.

Once you've cleaned out as much as you can remove with the vacuum, brush and compressed air, then you can try sliding a bit and repeat the same process to see if you can get more out.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar